show me your sneaky petes!

undertaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello, i am a big fan of good sneakys. please show me what you have and tell me how they compare against expensive cues.
thanks!

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Here is my 2008 Varney...........

Attachments

• 080506_c.JPG
    080506_c.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 3,405

pooltableproCP

Is there a problem?
Silver Member
Here are a few of mine - they obviously don't hit exactly like their custom counterparts:smile:

sneakies3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Here's my player.Its ebony (Brown & Black) The wood came that way and it looks and plays like a dream. jeff
IM000006-3.jpg

IM000008-3.jpg

IM000010-3.jpg

IM000011-1.jpg

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
hawk4863 said:
Here's my player.Its ebony (Brown & Black) The wood came that way and it looks and plays like a dream. jeff
IM000006-3.jpg

IM000008-3.jpg

IM000010-3.jpg

IM000011-1.jpg

Now THAT is something you dont see every day. Really is an eye catcher.

Josh

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
I am sure that everyone has seen this one already, but what the heck, I'll show 'er off again, as I am quite pleased with 'er and how she plays...which is fantastic. But she's not really a sneaky pete...she is a non-veneered full splice custom...just to be clear. :joyful:

Bois de Rose into BEM, Satinwood butterfly with black and blue veneers, Satinwood Hoppe-type ring, beautiful maple shafts with yellow Micarta ferrules...she's a honey of a cue!!

BdRTuckerfull.jpg

BdRbutttips.jpg

Lisa

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two of mine - a Diveney pete with G-10 pin and old growth shaft (top) and a Sugartree SP with tung oil finish and BEM buttsleeve for balance.

Simplicity and playability sums up a SP for me. A well-made sneaky imo plays just as well as any top-draw cue, especially if you like wrapless cues. :)

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
^
WOW! Nice laminated shaft!
No sugars but kinda dark. Not good for the wallhanger market.
I wonder how you get those stick em maple looking thin dashes . No glue lines! Must be printed digital printing. :)

Last edited:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
My player now. Hopefully my 5 yr old boys player sometime
down the road.

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

PS bnall that cue is a keeper for sure. Nice & clean work.
The cue maker must really know his stuff thats for sure.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
^
WOW! Nice laminated shaft!
No sugars but kinda dark. Not good for the wallhanger market.
I wonder how you get those stick em maple looking thin dashes . No glue lines! Must be printed digital printing. :)

The laminated shaft is by mother nature. The cuemaker did one hell of job on this cue, but I cant remember his name though.:rolleyes:

str8shooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's one of my customers sneakys I made last year.Purple heart & flame maple with a nice tight grained shaft.

Attachments

• ph sneaky (5).jpg
    ph sneaky (5).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,683

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
pooldawg8 said:
My player now. Hopefully my 5 yr old boys player sometime
down the road.

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

PS bnall that cue is a keeper for sure. Nice & clean work.
The cue maker must really know his stuff thats for sure.

Hey if your boy doesnt want it Ill let you adopt me and Ill take it. Let me know 15 years down the road if he does or not.:D

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
bnall said:
Hey if your boy doesnt want it Ill let you adopt me and Ill take it. Let me know 15 years down the road if he does or not.:D

You got a deal brother. But can I start claiming you on my TAXES right now. Please