Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice pick up Dave.
Now you can let one go to make room for the new one....:wink:
Good seeing you.

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a cue. Nice piece, Dave. If I was there, I would have bought that one myself. Little Kenny is such a great guy to deal with. Very chilled out and always gives a good deal, I can't fault his business sense.

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow dave, little kenny sure took good care of you on that one, that's one of my favorite barry's to date. you should of had your picture taken with barry and that cue. i bet it looks great in your new case. congrats on another nice barry.

guy

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a cue. Nice piece, Dave. If I was there, I would have bought that one myself. Little Kenny is such a great guy to deal with. Very chilled out and always gives a good deal, I can't fault his business sense.

si, it just wasn't the same this year without you. i hope you've already made your reservations for next year.

guy

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is one very pretty cue and so glad you picked this one out before the SBE since I may have chased it before you arrived.
See you next year.

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Dave,
Definitely a keeper. Nice looking cue and great to finally meet you. Truly enjoyed our conversations.
All the best,
Tom

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.
Troy, It was good seeing you and I'm still laughing thinking about the story of Greg, the night light, and the fire alarm. If I ever part with the "one" your talking about, you get first offer.
Si, hope to see you next year.
Ken, nice seeing and talking to you. Thanks for letting me hang around and admire your cues, I love that BS gambler. The JW Blue wasn't bad either!!!
Guy, brain fart = no picture with Barry and cue
Myron, thanks again for breakfast and I will see you next year. If I didn't by my Barry before the show I might have gone after the beauty you bought.
Tom, enjoyed meeting and talking to you also.
Dave

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member

Simon.. i wish you would have made it this year again also...

ya know its funny.. to be able to see one man affect all the prices of the Szams at the show.. people had to pay more just to keep you from buying them all!!

hope to see you next year pal!

chris

*****edit...
BTW... Dave.. good talking to you this year and thats a very nice pick up you made!

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
szam

dave, I am happy you like the cue best of luck with it...It was nice seeing all of you ,,hope to see you all soon .,,best wishes Little Kenny

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
si, it just wasn't the same this year without you. i hope you've already made your reservations for next year.

guy

Thank you Guy, I will be there next year.... can't have you, David and Myron stealing all the best cues, lol!!!!

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simon.. i wish you would have made it this year again also...

ya know its funny.. to be able to see one man affect all the prices of the Szams at the show.. people had to pay more just to keep you from buying them all!!

hope to see you next year pal!

chris

*****edit...
BTW... Dave.. good talking to you this year and thats a very nice pick up you made!

Ha, ha, ha!!! Nice one Chris....I remember our match like it was yesterday. Good times....cause I won, lol!!! I can't see there being another spending spree like '08 SBE. I went crazy. Never seen so many nice cues in my life. If I could buy this Szam from Dave, though, I probably wouldn't have to go next year :)

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
szam

Hey Dave and all AZer's i have changed my ID on here to fourkingscues and i will be making a website or web page shortly,,fourkingscues.com...i hope you will all enjoy the site when ready and to do future bussiness ....Thank You All Ken Carfagno.

If any Question feel free to email me at kc7665@aol.com or call 215-300-0361

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Szam

Thanks JV , dave , Si ,and guy and all of you ,,,for nice words,,Hope to see you all soon,,,BR ,Ken Carfagno

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kenny, you have to stop giving david all the good deals and spread the wealth. all kidding aside, i wish you well on your new site and future endeavors. have a safe trip.

guy