Poison Girls in TN this weekend

QueenB

Andonteven think about it
Silver Member
I didnt know Borona played with a Poison cue. I thought she was playing with a Lambros???

They gave me products to try. I love their break cue. I also use one of their cue cases when I travel. I am not an "official" poison girl either.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
If you do happen to come down to TN and give one of my girls enough weight...I just might put someone in the box against you ;)

now this sounds like fun.
borona is out i dont think i could make a ball with her.
who else could i match up with?
what would you want?
we dont have to bet real high.

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Somebody please for the love of god stream this event. Im stuck at home for a while and this would really make my weekend more interesting.

And the playing for a dinner thing is defintely the way to go Chris, loser picks up the check. Either way you win. :cool:

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Janet's room is great. The Gold Crowns are usually spotless and the staff is always friendly.

May have to roll up from Knoxville to do some birdwatchi errrr railbirding......

Would suggest that if you haven't been to Borderline and you are close enough to make the trip, jump in your car and do it. You won't be sorry...

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Seeing as Borona is about a C/C+ player (at least last time I saw her play).... Chris would have to give up the WORLD to even make it close!

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Time for a new computer bud, that a pretty big monitor. . . .

bart.jpg

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never been in TN before. I hope the weather is nice!

Bo, make sure that u try some Grits at Waffle House.If u have time drive uo to down town Ashville,NC.I hope u will have very memorable experiences in Appalachia.:cool:

QueenB

Andonteven think about it
Silver Member
Seeing as Borona is about a C/C+ player (at least last time I saw her play).... Chris would have to give up the WORLD to even make it close!

Its "Borana" and last time you saw me was like two years ago :)