Poison Girls in TN this weekend

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Time for a new computer bud, that a pretty big monitor. . . .

bart.jpg

I see a "Disco Feature Film" in Chris' future.....

You're doing God's work Disco! LMAO

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Time for a new computer bud, that a pretty big monitor. . . .

bart.jpg

ROTFLOL!!! Damn you Disco, I'm trying to work and now I can't stop laughing!! Fortunately my computer still works after I spit coffee all over it!

Ray

davidhop

Grade A choke master
Silver Member
I am going to try and make the trip, at least on Saturday. I hope to see some of you there!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Its "Borana" and last time you saw me was like two years ago :)

Sorry for the misspelling of your name, and I wasn't trying to bring down your game, just saying Chris is playing on a crazy level. Im sure your game has went up, but it hasnt been two years... I just blend into the crowd. :)

QueenB

Andonteven think about it
Silver Member
Sorry for the misspelling of your name, and I wasn't trying to bring down your game, just saying Chris is playing on a crazy level. Im sure your game has went up, but it hasnt been two years... I just blend into the crowd. :)

Its ok A. Cleary. I know how Chris plays, I saw him gambling in Vegas.
You been playing in any tournaments lately? How come you didn't play in the last predator?

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Its ok A. Cleary. I know how Chris plays, I saw him gambling in Vegas.
You been playing in any tournaments lately? How come you didn't play in the last predator?

I havnt played much other than on my own table :( And even that is few and far between. Taking some time off to spend with my wife and daughter.

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We went by the poolhall tonight for a mini tournament and there were some great players there, it should be a good tournament. If anyone is on the fence about coming out here you should. Just a few of the players attending: Kim Shaw, Val Finnie, Janet Atwell, Nicole Keeney, Betty Sessions, and me and Borana of course :)

The poolhall is really nice, the tables play great and its located in a really cute part of the Downtown area.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CrisDeLaGarza...I hope you do well in the tournament! Good luck to all the ladies playing! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

We went by the poolhall tonight for a mini tournament and there were some great players there, it should be a good tournament. If anyone is on the fence about coming out here you should. Just a few of the players attending: Kim Shaw, Val Finnie, Janet Atwell, Nicole Keeney, Betty Sessions, and me and Borana of course :)

The poolhall is really nice, the tables play great and its located in a really cute part of the Downtown area.

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member

Janet's room is very nice in Bristol and the added tourist attraction is you can stand in the middle of the street and be in two states at the same time...(State Street) plus you are about 1 mile from the Movie Theatre and several restaurants.