Sayinger Video

sde

Silver Member
This is a video showing some of Sayginers trick shots. His skills are amazing!! I've never watched a video of tricks put together as well as this one.

Enjoy:thumbup:

http://www.crocofun.com/retarded-tricks/mr-magic/

Agreed that he is amazing.

I have the full length DVD of the condensed version that you link to and I can not begin to count how many times I was watched it. Or how many more times I will watch it in the future.

Steve

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kinda looks like a computer generated video to me... I know he can do it but that video looks weird to me.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is he the best?

This is a video showing some of Sayginers trick shots. His skills are amazing!! I've never watched a video of tricks put together as well as this one.

Enjoy:thumbup:

http://www.crocofun.com/retarded-tricks/mr-magic/

Thank you. I also have the video of his trick shots played to the music of jazz guitarist Pat Metheny's "Minuano"....that is one of my favorites.....I wonder if he is the best at this.....I recall there was a trick shot video done by some Japanese cueist some years ago which was pretty fantastic....I wonder if anyone knows the one I am referring to....?

floppybear

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you. I also have the video of his trick shots played to the music of jazz guitarist Pat Metheny's "Minuano"....that is one of my favorites.....I wonder if he is the best at this.....I recall there was a trick shot video done by some Japanese cueist some years ago which was pretty fantastic....I wonder if anyone knows the one I am referring to....?

Yes I have that tape at home. He doesn't talk throughout the video and just shoots trick shot after trick shot. I have been planning on transferring that VHS to .avi when time permits.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

Yes I have that tape at home. He doesn't talk throughout the video and just shoots trick shot after trick shot. I have been planning on transferring that VHS to .avi when time permits.

What is .avi and does that mean we can see it here at AZB? Thanks

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member

I will guess and say that you are talking about Kimura I thinkit is spelled...

Yes, Mr Sayginar is good. Probably one of the best three cushion players of all time as well. Very nice video.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Interviews, photos, and diagrams included :)
And some of the best officiating ever seen in cue sports;) -- well, by the middle judge, anyway.

In practice, Mike Massey hit 11 cushions with his "M" pattern, which looks impossible even on fast cloth.

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
No Tricks - Artistic skill shots

I think it is a misused term to say "Trick Shots" when it comes to Mr. Sayginar. Seems to bring his skill and dedication down to a pocket billiard trick shot level. Even though I really like the pocket billiard trick shots, they don't compare IMO.

It really is an "Artistic Expression" of his skills. Mr. Sayginar is a master!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Sayinger is one of my all-time favorite players without a doubt. I'm not knocking the guy, but doesn't he use silicone spray on the cloth to get that "whippin' action?" Are those shots possible without spraying the cloth? Just curious. Like I said - I ain't knocking the guy--- his skills are the best I've ever seen.

Dave

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Sayinger is one of my all-time favorite players without a doubt. I'm not knocking the guy, but doesn't he use silicone spray on the cloth to get that "whippin' action?" Are those shots possible without spraying the cloth? Just curious. Like I said - I ain't knocking the guy--- his skills are the best I've ever seen.

Dave

I have a video of him when he was here in Japan with Blomdahl. They did an exhibition of various artistic shots. Sayginer is amazing......and he didn't spray the table with anything. The only thing he did was ask for the balls to be wiped off every couple of shots. I'll see if I can rip this from the DVD.
MULLY

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
As nicely as I can...
Allthough I by no means am saying it is easy, three cushion masse is much easier than masse on a pool table. See nice as I can...

cuetable

Line Up Your Best Shot!
Silver Member
And some of the best officiating ever seen in cue sports;) -- well, by the middle judge, anyway.

In practice, Mike Massey hit 11 cushions with his "M" pattern, which looks impossible even on fast cloth.

...and the judge on the right has truth knowledge about the technical difficulties in each shot :p

Here are some associated links to the event:

Layouts of all 24 shots + Training Video: http://talk.cuetable.com/showthread.php?t=620

Videos: http://talk.cuetable.com/showthread.php?t=958

Training Photos: http://talk.cuetable.com/showthread.php?t=577

(photo by Charlie Brown)

Attachments

• cbrown_070516__MG_1950.jpg
    cbrown_070516__MG_1950.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited: