Today's/yesterday's runs...

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
today, so far, i have run zero. Yesterday, i ran zero. Can anybody beat that?

I will run at least 14 a couple of times here in a little bit, if all goes according to plan...
well i just got done practicing and opened up with a 62 then followed up with a 61 then finished with a 93.i will be back at it tomorrow and feeling good about the md. 14.1 tourney this weekend.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday... 24, 15, 54

I played a lot Monday and Tuesday and some everyday this week and couldn't get over forty-two, but I finally got a 50 yesterday. I almost scratched in the side on my 49th ball and was a fraction of an inch from being corner hooked. I ducked a shot earlier in the rack that was a little tough to try and cinch the 50 since I had enough balls open.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well i just got done practicing and opened up with a 62 then followed up with a 61 then finished with a 93.i will be back at it tomorrow and feeling good about the md. 14.1 tourney this weekend.

I see you went undefeated yesterday, keep it up and bring it down!

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trying to get another 50 this week and then go for two. Had these runs of 20 or more yesterday...

21, 35, 37, 22, 20, 27, 20, 22, 33, 26, 31, 26, 40

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played a little while yesterday and only got one 28 or 29 or so.

Today I had a 29, a 42, and a 52 where I managed to miss an easy ball on a dead out.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last week after I got a 52 on wednesday I skipped a couple days and then made a weak attempt at trying for a second 50 and only got a 28 and three 29s.

Monday I didn't play. Tuesday I got one twenty-nine after three low twenties before being interrupted. Then yesterday I got a fifty-seven after a couple single rack runs.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My streak of I think 6 weeks with a 50 or more ended last month because I got sidetracked the first part of the week and then hit with monsoon season when I had just had to switch shafts due to breaking a ferrule winning a 9 ball tournament and my garage is not enclosed on all sides so nothing would fall in the pockets for 3 weeks while it rained every day excuses excuses excuses excuses yada yada yada. After failing the first week I took a little break and just played a little the next two weeks and managed 3 or 4 40's.

Two weeks ago (rain finally stopped, but still humid) I decided I was going to speed through a 28. ( I usually speed through the first rack and then slow down ) I played for 2 or 3 hours without getting a 20 and then hit a 79, only 5 away from my all time high run of 84 on this table. I had two skids in the last rack that made me miss easy breakouts on the only two balls tied up, and still could have gotten an 84 but I couldn't quite squeeze a ball in past my break ball that would have barely fit. This was the first time in a long time I really thought I was playing well enough to break a hundred on this table.

Last week I ran a 58 and bunted a combination trying to keep from making both balls like an idiot.

So now I'm back on a streak of 2 weeks with 50s and looking to get two 50s this week. And this time I'm promising myself not to slack off and do other stuff after I get the first one and really try to get the second one. Thanks for listening...

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday's runs of 20 or more...

28, 23, 26, 22, 29 lunch break

23, 28, 30, 29, 43, 28 with heavy rain

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yesterday's runs of 20 or more

24, 29, 27, 28

today's runs of 20 or more

23, 20, 28, 25, 28, 32, 41

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a reason why you're giving us periodic updates of your runs?

Because I'm a world class pool player trying to become a world class straight pool player and thought I'd share my pain with the rest of the class. My runs may not seem like much, but multiplied by a difficulty factor of 2 or more they look much better, lol.:grin-square: I'm playing on a brutal table one stroking and switch hitting at all times.

I was hoping there were would be a few more players contributing to this thread with their own day to day results, as a couple have.