Misc Pool Cue Items

shootemstr8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 87.5%
14   2   0
I have the following for sale:
First is a lot of cue holders and extra items. Has a 3 cue tiger claw holder, 6 cue holder which folds up and fits in your case real nice and is built to be placed on the edge of the table, leather 4 cue holder, true stroke for helping in your holding of your shaft, pkg of new finger gloves, atrox for tip repair, and a folding bridge.$$$$ $OLD!!!!!

Predator 2x4 case. $125.00

If using paypal please add 3%

Attachments

• cue and watches034.jpg
    cue and watches034.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 674
  • cue and watches017.jpg
    cue and watches017.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
Misc pool cue items

7-6-09 Monday AM

Over a month ago, I PayPal'd shootemstr8 $70 payment (his asking price) for the misc. pool cue items.

I have NOT received the items, nor gotten ANY response to many e-mails and phone calls to shootemstr8 (William Coats in Tacoma, WA).

I am now posting for ALL to know that shootemstr8 is NOT a reputable AZ'er and caution should be used when dealing with him.

If anyone know him personally, please let him know that his name is being used negatively on AZB.

Thank you.

Wayne Nance (nancewayne on AZB)

First is a lot of cue holders and extra items. Has a 3 cue tiger claw holder, 6 cue holder which folds up and fits in your case real nice and is built to be placed on the edge of the table, leather 4 cue holder, true stroke for helping in your holding of your shaft, pkg of new finger gloves, atrox for tip repair, and a folding bridge. $$$$ $OLD!!!!!

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
7-6-09 Monday AM

Over a month ago, I PayPal'd shootemstr8 $70 payment (his asking price) for the misc. pool cue items.

I have NOT received the items, nor gotten ANY response to many e-mails and phone calls to shootemstr8 (William Coats in Tacoma, WA).

I am now posting for ALL to know that shootemstr8 is NOT a reputable AZ'er and caution should be used when dealing with him.

If anyone know him personally, please let him know that his name is being used negatively on AZB.
Thank you.

File a dispute with PayPal immediately! You will get your money back. Then leave negative iTrader.
Mr H

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
Misc pool cue items

Thanks for the info.. I have filed a claim with PayPal and once that is accepted and my $$$ returned, I WILL give negative iTrader to shootemstr8 (William Coats of Tacoma, WA.). I still have not gotten any communications from him. If I get my $$$ back from PayPal, I will be needing some used inexpensive misc. pool cue equipment, especially cue holders.

File a dispute with PayPal immediately! You will get your money back. Then leave negative iTrader.
Mr H

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the info.. I have filed a claim with PayPal and once that is accepted and my $$$ returned, I WILL give negative iTrader to shootemstr8 (William Coats of Tacoma, WA.). I still have not gotten any communications from him. If I get my $$$ back from PayPal, I will be needing some used inexpensive misc. pool cue equipment, especially cue holders.

I had an interest in the 6 cue holder and he offered it to me, but I never heard back from him...guess it was a good thing, since if I had been ripped off, I would had had to make a drive down to Tacoma for some face time.

I hope you get it all resolved satisfactorily.

Lisa

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
he needs some negative itrader right away. after you get your money back won't help anyone if he shows up in the meantime selling his b.s.

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
7-6-09 Monday AM

Thank you.

First is a lot of cue holders and extra items. Has a 3 cue tiger claw holder, 6 cue holder which folds up and fits in your case real nice and is built to be placed on the edge of the table, leather 4 cue holder, true stroke for helping in your holding of your shaft, pkg of new finger gloves, atrox for tip repair, and a folding bridge. $$$$ $OLD!!!!!
Wayne,
I sent you a private message. And because of a glitch my pc sent it (3) times, sorry!

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
Misc pool cue items

July 18, 2009 Saturday AM

Today, I received a PayPal e-mail stating they had recovered (and sent to my PayPal account) $8.59 of the $70.00 I paid shootemstr8 (William Coats). PayPal further stated that they could not reach William Coats. They
also said that his PayPal account (and his eBay account) are frozen (forever) until he settles this debt with me. Someone, somehow, has given shootemstr8 red "rep" points (negative feedback). If I can figure out how, I will also do the same.

Thanks to all of you that let me know of your dealings with shootemstr8.

7-6-09 Monday AM

Thank you.

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
How to leave Negative Feedback

Hi Wayne,

All you have to do is "Click" on the number after iTrader below his AZB User name on this thread.

Just scroll up to his post. iTrader is located to the left of his post.....his is iTrader (14). Just click on the (14) and away you go!!!

Nancy

NateSchoepf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Hey, I know Bill personally and saw him today, I mentioned this thread to him and he seemed shocked, he told me he mailed the items quite a while ago and that he had not been on AZ for a while so he had no idea? He told me he was going to look into it and see whats going on. I hope this works out in the end, he has done a lot of deals on here and I wouldnt think he would do something like this. I will ask him about it again when I see him and try and be as much help as I can.

Nate.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
Misc pool cue items

Nate,

Thanks for letting me know he is still alive! Since I sent him many messages via AZ e-mail, via his private e-mail, left multiple phone messages, and then, after over a month, filed a claim with PayPal, PayPal e-mailed him via their system and also got no reply. It is apparent that he either doesn't respond on purpose or he doesn't care about the consequences. I'm still out $70.00 less $8.59 that PayPal got out of his PayPal account! And I never got the goods OR one word from him!

Hey, I know Bill personally and saw him today, I mentioned this thread to him and he seemed shocked, he told me he mailed the items quite a while ago and that he had not been on AZ for a while so he had no idea? He told me he was going to look into it and see whats going on. I hope this works out in the end, he has done a lot of deals on here and I wouldnt think he would do something like this. I will ask him about it again when I see him and try and be as much help as I can.

Nate.