Corey Deuel vs Niels Feijen battling it out on a barbox 8 ball

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
I forgot how small the barbox tables were untill you see it on the video. Those were some great runouts by Corey. Thanks....Ron:thumbup:

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
I thought they might bump each other during the lag, lol. Neils is a pretty big dude. Ron

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shitty, they missed so many balls, at the beginning it looked to be a start to a great match with corey but then he just dogged so many balls. thanks for the video! i enjoyed it

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody ever see the vid with Niels that Al-Fahal-Amir did? It was hilaroius and I wish I could find it again as it has been years since I've seen it.

I believe it was shot years ago, Niels got up laet (in Europe) and was shot running down the street, through a field, thru airport, thru city in USA, thru field, thru city into pool room and straight to running out. 'Twas awesome and I have a major rep bomb for the finder...!

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super awesome. I know billiard purists (aka billiard snobs) will say, "oh that's a cute game, but it ain't pool!" unless it's played on a 4-1/2X9' BUT...

Barbox eight ball is by far the most popular game being played, and is very challenging and exciting. Specialty shots, off the rail shots, caroms, banks, cluster busters, all there, and very important at most all levels. Not to mention if your opponent is either Corey Deuel or Niels Feijen. Damn!

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super awesome. I know billiard purists (aka billiard snobs) will say, "oh that's a cute game, but it ain't pool!" unless it's played on a 4-1/2X9' BUT...

Barbox eight ball is by far the most popular game being played, and is very challenging and exciting. Specialty shots, off the rail shots, caroms, banks, cluster busters, all there, and very important at most all levels. Not to mention if your opponent is either Corey Deuel or Niels Feijen. Damn!

yup, i love watching 8 ball barbox especially when you have top players that create some crazy patterns and outs

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
Thanks for the link! Barbox 8 ball is so hard, it's understandable if a few balls get missed....

The most likely cause is that they were trying to make the shot, while making the cue ball go 4 rails, and break out a cluster...which box 8 forces you to do fairly often.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't remember what year Cory won the BCA 9 Ball, but he was still at the Riv doing rep work during the VNEA Nat'ls. He was at a booth playing challenge games on a bar box, and he was obviously determined NOT to run out easy on anyone. The less proficient they seemed, the further he would stretch. Having just won the BCA he was, of course, hotter than a pistol. I saw him do some INSANE shit... just forget about it, CRAZY stuff.