Predator SE 20

MikeyFields

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a predator SE 20 unchalked brand new,I dont need to get rid of it,but its just sitting here and i'll never shoot with it. Please make an offer.
I can post a pic but theres no real need,its brand new unused. Thank you.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Regardless of it new, a price and picture would certainly help, or otherwise you will get a smart guy who wants to offer you $50. :cool:

MikeyFields

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont want to be a crab here but i asked for an offer, people know what they are worth. If i had a set price i would post it. If someone offers $50, they are mentally ill and i will ignore them! I'll post a pic sometime in the afternoon.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Dont want to be a crab here but i asked for an offer, people know what they are worth. If i had a set price i would post it. If someone offers $50, they are mentally ill and i will ignore them! I'll post a pic sometime in the afternoon.

an offer's an offer. i tried to give a cue away a few weeks ago and couldn't. life's funny like that

MikeyFields

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm..Posts:16 vs. Posts:7,893

Take Lenny's Advice, and welcome to the forums!

Thanks,
Jon

Do you wanna buy the cue?

Did you read my reply?

Do you realize ive been a member since last august, but read the forums for over a year before i signed up? I dont get caught up in the crap that goes on in most threads so i dont post much. I try to keep my buisness in pms and such. None the less i am pretty capable of understanding how I want to sell MY cue.I think its easy to understand that i want to entertain FAIR offers on the cue. So if anyone else has an issue please pm me.

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Can you please PM me with a price that you would be willing to sell it for right now?

I have a predator SE 20 unchalked brand new,I dont need to get rid of it,but its just sitting here and i'll never shoot with it. Please make an offer.
I can post a pic but theres no real need,its brand new unused. Thank you.

hdgis1

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
But you got caught up in this time...:eek:

Do you wanna buy the cue?

Did you read my reply?

Do you realize ive been a member since last august, but read the forums for over a year before i signed up? I dont get caught up in the crap that goes on in most threads so i dont post much. I try to keep my buisness in pms and such. None the less i am pretty capable of understanding how I want to sell MY cue.I think its easy to understand that i want to entertain FAIR offers on the cue. So if anyone else has an issue please pm me.

Duce

Engineer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
WORST sale thread ever, (aside from mr. %%%%%%%%%%%%)

1. No pictures
2. No price
3. No reputation
4. Very evasive attitude.

"Oh, I have a brand new diamond Rolex, it's brand new, no need for pictures, trust me and send me money now. I have 17 posts and I know how this forum works and you guys need to stop criticizing me, because I konw how to sell stuff! I am a POWER SELLER! Thug life!"

It's 2009 dude, post a picture or Fail. And you would have to send the cue first to a reputable buyer on here, and he/she will pay you afterwards. We are all adults here, I sent my first cue without accepting money my first sale on here and I sold to a reputable person with many good feedback.

That's the unwritten rule of the honor code. Since you have no Reputation -I-trader feedbacks, why would someone take liability and send you $500+ when you can send them a $500+ cue and at least you have their creditability. We don't have your reputation yet and it's high Liability.

A picture would take away a lot of suspicion.

Last edited:

MikeyFields

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres pics, its number 11 of 75. i didnt have them handy earlier.

Attachments

• DSCN0107_090.jpg
    DSCN0107_090.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,420
  • DSCN0106_089.jpg
    DSCN0106_089.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,591
  • DSCN0111_093.jpg
    DSCN0111_093.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,540
  • DSCN0112_094.jpg
    DSCN0112_094.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,616
  • DSCN0105_088.jpg
    DSCN0105_088.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,452

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey Mikey....if you're interested in trades I've been looking for this cue. I have several cues that I can put against it. If not...several other items to offer and don't live all that far from you.

MikeyFields

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mikey....if you're interested in trades I've been looking for this cue. I have several cues that I can put against it. If not...several other items to offer and don't live all that far from you.

Really a fan of cash!(who isnt!) but pm me what u have

Duce

Engineer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
There ya go, great pictures and very nice cue. With these pictures and your friend's vouch, you probably eliminated 99% of the doubts.

Good luck with the sale. Great quality wood!