Gina for sale

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a Gina cue for sale. I originally bought this cue, from a fellow AZ'r to see what a Gina felt like to hit with. From the original thread.

" THIS CUE IS NEW TEST HIT ONLY AND IS SIGNED IN THE POINT I AM SELLING THIS CUE WITH THE CASE. IT WEIGHS 19.5 OZ. 2 13MM SHAFTS WITH IVORY FERRULES...THIS CUE IS THE ONLY GINA I HAVE EVER HAD WITH SZAMBOTI COLORS LIKE THIS."

I DID NOT buy the case as I use Ron Thomas cases for my cues.
Sold Sorry no trades. Please PM me with any questions or you can call me at 603-234-1594.
For those that asked the balance point is at 19.125" to 19.250".
Thanks
Glen
PS. I just looked at the photo I posted of the joint. It looked like there was a smudge mark or a scratch. I compared it to the cue and sure enough there is a very light scratch. More like a rub mark than a scratch. (will not affect playability) You can see the extent of it in the pic.

Attachments

• 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,155
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,145
  • 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 2,137
Last edited:

oldneo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I guess since your selling the cue that means the hit just wasn't for you, can you tell me what the hit was like?

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I guess since your selling the cue that means the hit just wasn't for you, can you tell me what the hit was like?

Hit is subjective and open to different interpretations. I had never hit with one so I bought this one to try out. It is a great looking and hitting cue. I have other cues to play with and more to come. Thus the reason for selling a few of my cues.

Glen

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I got alot of PM's on this cue. I hate to type (because it takes me forever) so please call me with any questions. 603-234-1594.
Thanks
Glen

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
I wasn't aware that any Gina could be had for under $2,000.This one is as close to new as you can get.
I recomend Glen to anyone looking to buy,he has earned our confidence.
Dean

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
To clear up a few questions, I bought this cue from a fellow AZ'r. Here is a cut and paste of the add.

THIS CUE IS NEW TEST HIT ONLY AND IS SIGNED IN THE POINT I AM SELLING THIS CUE WITH THE CASE. IT WEIGHS 19.5 OZ. 2 13MM SHAFTS WITH IVORY FERRULES...THIS CUE IS THE ONLY GINA I HAVE EVER HAD WITH SZAMBOTI COLORS LIKE THIS.

I DID Not purchase the case as I put my cues in Ron Thomas cases.
The cue is in as new condition.

Glen

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you can't get a buyer try to raffle it off 46*40= 1840. Might take a week or two longer but might be worth it.