f/s it's george 3x6 elephant case

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok i have to many cases..lol here is a older its george elephant skin case its a 3x6 i have had laying around for quite some time..when i bought it it came straight out of the george wrapper... have had only one cue in it and has no blue on the white deviders..$450.00 shiped or taken best offers .. posiable trades..wrapless only cues..

Last edited:

AnthonyLewis208

I need to speak with the architect of this S-show!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Very cool case

Really like this case. These can't be very common can they? Not that you need it with a case like this but, GL with your sale bud...

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey...is it real elephant hide? or is it embossed?

Emobossed leather.

Most cuemakers charge $300 for an elephant wrap on a cue. Unless you paid over $1500 for that case, it's embossed.

It's still a great deal for a 3x6 George though. This is the first elephant I've seen.

Good luck!

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
It's George

To my knowledge these cases were made not that long ago when Mike Roberts came out of retirement and made some newly styled It's George cases like this one. These newer cases had some new leather styles like Elephant and were offered in a few colors.
One of the new features was the newly styled "It's George" logo as it's not the same one he used on all his original cases he produced.

Hope this Helps

Thanks..........Paul

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
IS IT BROWN OR GREENISH-BROWN?

Marcus

P.S. IT'S CERTAINLY A NEW CASE, AND IT'S EMBOSSED LEATEHR NOT REAL ELEPHANT.

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it is a brownish and lets just say the person that had it bought it back in like 85 so i beleive its an original..

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
just trying to help, but as a former it's george dealer i can tell you that logo is not from the original batch, that's one of the new ones. here's an older 3x6 with the old logo:

IMG_1368.jpg

guy

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I also believe it's a newer one because of the location of the strap on the rear of the case.

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
it is a brownish and lets just say the person that had it bought it back in like 85 so i beleive its an original..

CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITHOUT A FLASH SO I CAN SEE WHAT COLOR THE CASE REALLY IS?

I'M GOIN WITH THE OTHER GUYS ON THIS, ALL THE THINGS ABOUT THAT CASE SAY THAT IT'S A NEW ONE. STRAP LOCATION, LOGO, AND THE END CAPS ARE ALL TELL TALE SIGNS. I'M SURE THE GUY YOU GOT IT FROM TOLD YOU IT WAS OLD, BUT I REALLY REALLY DON'T THINK SO. I'M NOT TRYING TO ARGUE, I JUST WANT YOU TO HAVE GOOD INFO. THEY ARE IN TEH NEW CUESTIX CATALOG.

Marcus

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well like i said i have it it for over 5 years and the guy i got it from had it for atleat 10 so.. anyways.. bump to top...the color with out the flash is like the color of the back ...

Last edited:

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITHOUT A FLASH SO I CAN SEE WHAT COLOR THE CASE REALLY IS?

I'M GOIN WITH THE OTHER GUYS ON THIS, ALL THE THINGS ABOUT THAT CASE SAY THAT IT'S A NEW ONE. STRAP LOCATION, LOGO, AND THE END CAPS ARE ALL TELL TALE SIGNS. I'M SURE THE GUY YOU GOT IT FROM TOLD YOU IT WAS OLD, BUT I REALLY REALLY DON'T THINK SO. I'M NOT TRYING TO ARGUE, I JUST WANT YOU TO HAVE GOOD INFO. THEY ARE IN TEH NEW CUESTIX CATALOG.

Marcus

well if they have them for sale new i would like to find them ...i acutally wanted a 2x4 like this but i cant find one if you have a link post it would ya thanks...

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
well if they have them for sale new i would like to find them ...i acutally wanted a 2x4 like this but i cant find one if you have a link post it would ya thanks...

THEY HAVEN'T MADE IT TO THE WEBSITE AS OF YET, BUT THEY ARE PICTURED IN THE DEALER COUNTER BOOK.

Marcus

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
The case is from the most recent run of It's George cases, around 2 years ago, and is embossed leather. I don't think any of those facts hurt your price, and I am sure you are glad to have the experts here help you with the correct identification.