$2500 Added Open Event 3/27-28 @ The Break Cahokia Illinois

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
That is right, it is time again for another event at the Break in Cahokia Illinois.
This will be a Midwest 9 ball tour event ran by Evelyn and Danny Dysart, the player auction and sign ups will be accepted up until 11 a.m. on Saturday morning 3/27.

There will also be a Ladies tournament.

Race to 9 alternate break. double elimination.

I think the entry fee is $50 bucks plus quarters.

If you like Food, Terry and the gang break out huge steak dinners for less than 20 bucks, if you are on a budget you can get a sloppy joe for $3 bucks.

I anticipate a high turn out and a great calcutta. But, you have to get up early on Saturday.

See you there.:grin::grin::grin::grin:

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Anyone coming to the tourney

That is right, it is time again for another event at the Break in Cahokia Illinois.
This will be a Midwest 9 ball tour event ran by Evelyn and Danny Dysart, the player auction and sign ups will be accepted up until 11 a.m. on Saturday morning 3/27.

There will also be a Ladies tournament.

Race to 9 alternate break. double elimination.

I think the entry fee is $50 bucks plus quarters.

If you like Food, Terry and the gang break out huge steak dinners for less than 20 bucks, if you are on a budget you can get a sloppy joe for $3 bucks.

I anticipate a high turn out and a great calcutta. But, you have to get up early on Saturday.

See you there.:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Not many viewers? Anyone got a comment.

showme87

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a few of us from cape will be there. what hotel are they using for discount rate?

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's too bad this tournament falls on the same weekend as the Brickyard Classic in Indianapolis. The Brickyard tournament will pay more than this one by quite a bit. I always enjoy Terry's tournament but it makes more economic sense to go to Indy.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
You can call them

a few of us from cape will be there. what hotel are they using for discount rate?

618-332-0330
I dont know if they have any deals. Would recommend getting a room at the Motel 6 off of Hwy 55.

If you want to spend 80-90 bucks on a room they have a nice Holiday Inn Express off of Hwy 255, and Camp Jackson Road, about 7 minutes from the pool hall.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Motel 6 vs Holiday Inn

Motel 6
Motel 6 st louis south #1138
6500 s lindbergh blvd
i-55 at lindbergh blvd, exit #197
St louis, MO, 63123
Phone: (314) 892-3664 | Fax: (314) 892-1153

45 bucks a night 20 minutes from the Break

Holiday Inn in Cahokia
7 minutes to the Break 80-90 bucks a night.

Then there is a place called Trails End in Cahokia. Good luck with that one.

FYI

mkoag37

Registered
stream the tourney

im trying to find if there is any way somebody could stream the midwest tournament at the break on ustream or something. im not gonna be able to attend and im sure there are alot of other people that would like to see it streamed online.... thankx

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
There is no wifi or internet at The Break. If you want to see it, you have to be there.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Still have to get up early for a pool player or stakehorse

You can still see some great action and a great steak. Beer is always cold at the Break as well.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hell most of do not go to bed till 3 or 4 a.m. but if they did not start this event by Noonish on Saturday it would not be over till 5 a.m. on Monday.

Highly recommend the venue and the tournament.

Just got word that Will Freeman will be running a 1000 added one day event in Centrailia on the 27th which does not make sense but may be advantageous to lower skilled players.

I hope to make both auctions.:p:p:p:p

JStarkweather

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump for a great tournament. There's always good matches & sometimes good action. Hope to have a nice turnout this weekend, see you there.

chicken ranch

strong "5" weak"6"
Silver Member
Hell most of do not go to bed till 3 or 4 a.m. but if they did not start this event by Noonish on Saturday it would not be over till 5 a.m. on Monday.

Highly recommend the venue and the tournament.

Just got word that Will Freeman will be running a 1000 added one day event in Centrailia on the 27th which does not make sense but may be advantageous to lower skilled players.

I hope to make both auctions.:p:p:p:p

will is not running the tournament, rob miller is, it is his tournament at shooters in centralia

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Thanks Will

will is not running the tournament, rob miller is, it is his tournament at shooters in centralia

Will Rob Miller be posting more details in regards to this event as to ALL I got was what we discussed Saturday night in Quincy Illlinois?

I had planned on playing in the Centrailia tournament but have to take the wife to a Jason Aldean concert in order to retain marital harmony.

Dustin did say he would play you some, I have the cash. But, we need to have some fresh chicken breast to eat while you guys play?

You going to be at the BREAK?

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Bump to the top

Will Rob Miller be posting more details in regards to this event as to ALL I got was what we discussed Saturday night in Quincy Illlinois?

I had planned on playing in the Centrailia tournament but have to take the wife to a Jason Aldean concert in order to retain marital harmony.

Dustin did say he would play you some, I have the cash. But, we need to have some fresh chicken breast to eat while you guys play?

You going to be at the BREAK?

Saturday is FAST approaching. Anyone coming in from out of town for this event????

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Friday Night Mini tourneys and action

Saturday is FAST approaching. Anyone coming in from out of town for this event????

For those of you coming in from out of town, or local I hear that there will be some mini tourneys on Friday Night and players there who like to gamble.

FYI