OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Well, thank you for believing that I am in charge of the morality on this forum.

You mistakenly give me far too much credit but it is still awesome that you would honor me in that manner.

I try to treat people the same way that I would like for them to treat me but when they don't meet me halfway they get called out for what they are and what they do.

I've never considered myself as having much of an ego but from time to time I can do some nice cheerleading. :D:p:D

You on the other hand, seem to find something to argue about and someone to argue with no matter what thread you post in.

You've been accused of being a stalker, a harasser, and a s**t-stirrer in general but I won't hold that against you, just remember to obey the forum rules and you and I will get along just fine.

I will be looking forward to some future positive contribution from you in this forum. Hopefully, it will something other than just arguing, insulting and stalking forum members.

He doesn't stalk people. All the other things, yea. But who has accused him of stalking? JB Cases stalked HIM tho.

9BallPaul

Banned
Yes, I have. I was the first one to call him on it, but I didn't have 10G to put up for the bet. Waterboarding is a joke and only affects the weak of mind. For ANYONE not to last 10 sec. it an absolute joke. Geesh, most people can hold their breath for a couple of minutes!

Too bad I must explain this, but here's how it's taught by Blackwater trainers:

The recipient of waterboarding is typically a POW. As such, he/she has no idea if the drowning is temporary or permanent. Under those circumstances, panic inevitably occurs within 7-9 seconds.

The bet I offered was to a single individual on another board. I'm uninterested in pursuing this topic otherwise.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
He doesn't stalk people. All the other things, yea. But who has accused him of stalking? JB Cases stalked HIM tho.

I think John accused Mike Lalumiere of stalking him if my memory serves me correct. mlalum and he are the same person, correct?

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I think John accused Mike Lalumiere of stalking him if my memory serves me correct. mlalum and he are the same person, correct?

John was calling Mike AT HIS HOUSE and sending threatening pms. Mike was NOT stalking John. It was the other way around.

JoeyA

Silver Member
I also accused him once, over an avatar I was using.

Thanks for not making me look it up Majic,

All right now, don't everyone who has ever accused the guy of being a stalker come out of the woodwork and start tag-teaming him. This isn't an I hate mlalum thread. (I know you weren't saying that Majic).

Sorry for the hijacking.

Father Joe :grin-angelic:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Thanks for not making me look it up Majic,

All right now, don't everyone who has ever accused the guy of being a stalker come out of the woodwork and start tag-teaming him. This isn't an I hate mlalum thread. (I know you weren't saying that Majic).

Sorry for the hijacking.

Father Joe :grin-angelic:

mlalm is a fruit cake.
but a stalker?

JoeyA

Silver Member
Are you sure John didn't accuse Mike of stalking him?

There I go again. My bad. I'm going on a sabbatical to the barroom, I mean pool room. :D Tournament tonight. Road player in town as reported by the bartender a few hours ago. He's probably doesn't know he isn't eligible for the two, $1,000 break and run pots.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Digital Underground

mlalm is a fruit cake.
but a stalker?

Yo Fool! Don't you know you can't be calling people names on this forum.

Oh wait, you're a pro player, right? In that case, you get a pass.............Let's all do the Humpty Dance. :dance::dance::dance:

Chesscat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tos

I'm so tired of this sh.., I will play OMGWTF for 2k, anywhere, anytime ...!! I got to get off work of course, but Vegas is cool. And I will post!

Last edited:

Cashrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This about That

Nature abhors a vacuum....
..this thread is a lot of posts about not posting

Number 1.

Regarding the young woman that shot an Air Barrell...l'd hit that.

Number 2.

I think OMGWTG is a gifted writer...and l'd hit that.

Number 3.

l'd PAY for a battery attached to my sack ..cause l'm freaky like that.

Cashrider out.

mlalum

Banned
I also accused him once, over an avatar I was using.

Yup I complained twice about what i thought was an indecent avatar. You and your buds responded with vulgar replies. And Mr. Monitor responded that vulgar is just fine on azforums so that was that. So what exactly is the definition of stalker. I'm really confused now.