TAR 20 SVB vs Strickland

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
The TAR web site has a TAR20, SVB vs Strickland teaser posted. Mission accomplished, I have been teased. Now, what are the details, or at least what do we know at this time? Date, table size, game and race, headphones, magnifying glasses, 9' cues, what's the story?

Mr Hoppe needs to know!!! :thumbup:

12ozCurl

Banned
The TAR web site has a TAR20, SVB vs Strickland teaser posted. Mission accomplished, I have been teased. Now, what are the details, or at least what do we know at this time? Date, table size, game and race, headphones, magnifying glasses, 9' cues, what's the story?

Could this be the Rematch race to 100 on the 9ft Table?

If so I need Vbux!

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

TAR 20 was the set they had in March on the 10 footer. Maybe they're teasing it because the DVDs are about to go on sale.

<---- Would love to see the rematch on the 9, or 10 for that matter

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vBookie needs to be in place as soon as this is firm!!!

I bet on Earl on the ten footer, and as much as I like SVB, I am going to stick with my horse. Easy to do when the money is imaginary.

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spoke too soon.... glad you cleared this up

TAR 20 was the set they had in March on the 10 footer. Maybe they're teasing it because the DVDs are about to go on sale.

.... but if it happens, they do need to get vBookie in place early.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member

Bummer. I thought we were going to run that one back. :(

Chris_Horton

Hustler
Silver Member
I talked to Earl saturday night, he doesn't have any matches coming up, but there are a few that are in the works.

Chris_Horton

Hustler
Silver Member
As far as I know and have heard, Dippy was supposed to play Earl for $50k but that fell through... and Earl doesn't have much on his plate as far as I know.