show me your sneaky petes!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i wish i knew how to post pics but my jerry olivier is GREATTTT:)

No Limit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McDermott Sneaky Pete. The original shaft is on the bottom while the I1 I shoot with is on top.

352nlvs.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 954

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
Old school petes

Here are some of mine they are all monster players, If some one wants to buy one E mail me @ AXE.d@sbcglobal,net ... Dan Axe

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 959
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 966
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 994
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 994
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 943

RBC

Deceased
Here's one of ours.

$350.00 with your choice of OB shaft

Royce

Attachments

• bocote sp.jpg
    bocote sp.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 1,023
Last edited:

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Wish I had some to show! I've owned Huebler, Meucci, Thompson, Frey, Pechauer, Predator and a few unknown sneakies, and wish I'd never sold any of them.

Last edited:

stlerdave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sneaky or Conversion, whatever you wanna call it!

poolstuff031.jpg

poolstuff029.jpg

Copyofpoolstuff049.jpg

poolstuff030.jpg

Whatever these are its a great cue. 1940s Akron Billiard Supply Conversion done by Marley Custom Cues.:thumbup:

dzcues

Silver Member
ebony sneaky pete

Here's an ebony SP with sharp ivory diamonds, 18 gage silver dots and something a little different for the base of the points. Joint collar is made from a cueball.

Attachments

• tracy-sp.jpg
    tracy-sp.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 795

Naked Cues

Wood Hoarder
Silver Member
Wow

Here's an ebony SP with sharp ivory diamonds, 18 gage silver dots and something a little different for the base of the points. Joint collar is made from a cueball.

Those points are really cool! I like the cueball material, too. Really nice work...I believe I've seen your (?) video on the cueball collars...lots of work there.

-Jason.

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mr. Dzuricky, that is one beautiful cue. That is a very clever design at the base of the points, regardless of the reason. Everything works together. That cue is hotter than a Louisiana August.

Kelly

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Thanks, Lisa. It was time to do something different than the usual dots or diamonds that are used to hide "less-than-perfect" joinery.

I like what you do with your cues, Bob. They always look so clean and well thought out. And your no slouch with a camera either!!! :smile:

Lisa