JB Case from Fury Raffle a while ago.

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Hello AZB, been a long while since I posted but just been super busy.

I am writing reference the fury cue raffle that I had won a while ago. It has been close to a year now and there was a post from mr. JB Cases offering a case to the winner. Well, after numerous emails and pms, still nothing.

The last pm was july 2 of this year where he said it would be done that week. I hated to have to put this out there in the main forums and would have preferred to handle this in private but that hasn't been working.

Anyone have any ideas of what to do next? I certainly hope that Mr. Barton will make good on his offer.

Thanks AZB

Carl

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I will get on it Carl - that case you picked out is one that I need to remove from my site. I reluctantly made it for someone else back when we did it and I don't want to make another one. I just have a bad habit of putting every case we make on the web.

If you would like to choose one from the ones here that I have made and ready to go then I will get it out today: www.jbcases.com/prototype.html

This is the one you picked:

jb-p-009-afront.jpg

And that is the one I prefer not to make unless forced :)

But I would be happy to give you any of the ones on that page which are done if you prefer.

This one is really nice for example:

jbp00736blbl-a1-f.jpg

Or this one if you prefer the brown tones:

jbp00736blrt-a1-f.jpg

Sorry for the delay. I let your case slip through the cracks and should have gotten it done right away.

Just let me know if you would prefer one of these or if your heart is set on the one you picked.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I have met some people on here who have made promises to do something and have not followed through on it and some people have went above and beyond when dealing with them. I am not going to make a public thread about those people as they know who they are, sometimes you just cannot count on people or their word. John I am sure will make good on whatever it is.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have met some people on here who have made promises to do something and have not followed through on it and some people have went above and beyond when dealing with them. I am not going to make a public thread about those people as they know who they are, sometimes you just cannot count on people or their word. John I am sure will make good on whatever it is.

I will relate the story for you Lenny. We traded for a used On Q Case with your name on it. I was late, inexcusably late in making you a case with your logo on it as my part of the deal. To make up for it you received two cases valued at $375 and $450 respectively shipped to you at my expense from here.

I am terrible at this and have related it in my blog here: http://jbcases.com/caseblog/2011/08/18/reap-what-you-sow/

Sometimes a person just bites off more than they can chew. However the only saving grace I have is that when the case is finally done most customers seem to be very very happy with it.

Also being addicted to this forum is a huge problem for me. I have this "must respond to assholes" pathological problem that I need to get under control. Working on it....

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I will relate the story for you Lenny. We traded for a used On Q Case with your name on it. I was late, inexcusably late in making you a case with your logo on it as my part of the deal. To make up for it you received two cases valued at $375 and $450 respectively shipped to you at my expense from here.

I am terrible at this and have related it in my blog here: http://jbcases.com/caseblog/2011/08/18/reap-what-you-sow/

Sometimes a person just bites off more than they can chew. However the only saving grace I have is that when the case is finally done most customers seem to be very very happy with it.

Also being addicted to this forum is a huge problem for me. I have this "must respond to assholes" pathological problem that I need to get under control. Working on it....
I was really not referring to you John to be honest, I was referring to 2 other forum members but will not bother to start threads on them. Its no big deal, its just sometimes people make promises they do not keep. Not the end of the world and life goes on. :smile:

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Thanks for replying John bu you could have pm'd or emailed me if there was a problem with it. I was actually excited when I found out I was going to get one of your cases but at this point I really don't care which one you send. I will PM you my address.

Thanks.

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Thanks Lenny. I'm moving to the east coast early next year. We will have to shoot sometime before I go.

Carl

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I was really not referring to you John to be honest, I was referring to 2 other forum members but will not bother to start threads on them. Its no big deal, its just sometimes people make promises they do not keep. Not the end of the world and life goes on. :smile:

Well even so I didn't take care of you as we agreed on and you graciously accepted the substitutes. I can't seem to hire anyone here to keep my promises :) Guess they don't make those in China and I need to find the answer inside myself.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thanks for replying John bu you could have pm'd or emailed me if there was a problem with it. I was actually excited when I found out I was going to get one of your cases but at this point I really don't care which one you send. I will PM you my address.

Thanks.

Ok this one is on the way today:

jbp00736blrt-a1-f.jpg

3x6.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Well even so I didn't take care of you as we agreed on and you graciously accepted the substitutes. I can't seem to hire anyone here to keep my promises :) Guess they don't make those in China and I need to find the answer inside myself.

More hands on case building and less time on the computer is the only solution to it unless your just burnt out on building cases.

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Thanks JB. I look forward to finally getting it. I wonder if they have support groups for those addicted to forums. Jk. Lol.

Carl

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Ok this one is on the way today:

jbp00736blrt-a1-f.jpg

3x6.

Carl, I purchased a similar looking case from JB about a year ago, mine is all the lighter color though. Not two toned.

I carry the case everywhere and I love it. I've owned many, many nice cases but the weight, durability and convenience features keep me carrying this one. I'd guess you are going to love it!

JoeyK

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have dealt with John a few times. I bought the first J Flowers tribute case and John awarded me a case from a thread that he started.

John may have an issue with things slipping his mind, but you cannot beat his cases. The J Flowers case is extraordinary for the price. John would actually probably save himself some time and money if he completed these smaller tasks because he seems to go above and beyond usually to make up for it.

Thank you again Mr. Barton for two quality cases.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hey JB,

Those are some real nice prototypes, a few that I really like the color combos on !!!

Steve