sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lyn Wechsler played great!

• Top 16 in Amateur Open
  • Runner-up (second place) in the Super Seniors
It was a pleasure to sweat his matches.

Even hometown boy Dennis Hatch came by to sweat one of Lyn's matches in the Amateur Open!

Congrats to you, Lyn!
-Sean

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cardiac Kid just may be one of AzBilliards' best-kept secrets when it comes to competing in pool tournaments! ;)

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Congratulations Lyn !!

Lyn is not only a great player but a great person as well. :thumbup:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lyn is not only a great player but a great person as well. :thumbup:

Indeed! One of the things I miss after moving South is the fact that I don't get to see Lyn and a bunch of other people from the upstate NY area.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Indeed! One of the things I miss after moving South is the fact that I don't get to see Lyn and a bunch of other people from the upstate NY area.

You're better off below the Mason-Dixon Line. I'm not sure I'd enjoy living in Yankee Country with those horrific snow blizzards. :p

I have memories of driving to Joss tournaments when I was the only car on the road, with blowing snow and 60 mph cold winds. Brrrrr!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
It was indeed great fun to meet Lyn and sweat some of his matches at SBE. He even came by to visit me during one of my matches. b-gok! :grin-square:

Lyn, you definitely got game. :thumbup:

It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person and I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Congrats on your terrific showing at SBE.

Best,
Brian kc

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
It was indeed great fun to meet Lyn and sweat some of his matches at SBE. He even came by to visit me during one of my matches. b-gok! :grin-square:

Lyn, you definitely got game. :thumbup:

It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person and I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Congrats on your terrific showing at SBE.

Best,
Brian kc

How did you do Brian?

stumpie71

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He played a friend of mine and seemed like a very good guy and played well. Real smooth simple patterns never forcing the cb. Very good player.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
How did you do Brian?

Hi Joey;

I won the Seniors Division... oh wait, that was in a dream... :embarrassed2:

My 1st match I played okay and won.

My second match I started out real strong for a few games then, for some reason, I got away from my conservative game plan and got too aggressive. The fellow I was playing ran out practicaly every time he came to the table - the end for me came quick.

I was glad to have a nice group of my homeboys there rooting me on, including sfleinen. For that I was very appreciative.

I had a great time at sbe, despite the myriad problems with the new venue, which I will share in a separate thread later.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lyn Wechsler played great!

• Top 16 in Amateur Open
  • Runner-up (second place) in the Super Seniors
It was a pleasure to sweat his matches.

Even hometown boy Dennis Hatch came by to sweat one of Lyn's matches in the Amateur Open!

Congrats to you, Lyn!
-Sean

Great showing Lyn! Thanks for letting us know Sean.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Guys,

Just got home. I'm so embarrassed:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!

Thanks for the kind compliments. Played Sergio Saturday evening. What a great young player. Guess I was the nervous one. He opened a can of whip a$$ on me. He is really going to be great if his head stays straight. Guess it is up to his father now.

Got to play some great players on the Super Seniors side as well. Evert played flawless pool. Deserved to win. Awefully nice guy. His ride hope to Indiana was more than double the mileage of my trip home. Now I have a challenge for next year.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Congratulations Lyn on some great play! See you in Vegas in May! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Thanks Scott. Haven't seen you since we sweated Dippy Dave and Gabe a couple of years ago at Pool Sharks. Look forward to talking to you again. Always learn something new from you. Thanks again. I'm proof positive a blind squirrel can find a nut!!!!

Lyn

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Congrats!

Hey Lyn, awesome job in both events. I always enjoy seeing you with your positive attitude, and good advice! My wife says congrats also, she missed seeing you this time.
Maybe run into you at a Joss event in the near future, if not take care.
Greg