Funny pic/gif thread...

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
She looked like she can lick a pretty good Kazoo.
Anyhow, I would have given her a 10 for the Kazoo after the performance, but hey, I'm kinda twisted that way.

BumpnRun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I saw it so you have to as well...

Spring is in the air...

springtime.jpg

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I will give you an easy one hundred if you lift up the a ss gut and have a 10 second whiff on that. And I will buy you 2 Big Macs after that for dinner.
Wow, I just grossed myself out.
I hate Big Macs, they stink.

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will give you an easy one hundred if you lift up the a ss gut and have a 10 second whiff on that. And I will buy you 2 Big Macs after that for dinner.
Wow, I just grossed myself out.
I hate Big Macs, they stink.

No way! Let me wear a hard hat and bring a 2x4 and I may take a flyer. I actually like Big Macs.

Best,
Mike

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I could watch both of these all day for different reasons...:smile::p

EDIT: 1:59PM
Still watching her. I love the expression she makes right when she realizes she has lost her grip on the lotion. Notice the little crinkle her chin makes. That's adorable..

Last edited:

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
That shirt busting gif is just part of a very long (and revealing..bud-dump pisshhh...HAR HAR) video. Google around & you'll find it. She went around the drifting track without a single clue that her shirt had burst.

Luck1st

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That shirt busting gif is just part of a very long (and revealing..bud-dump pisshhh...HAR HAR) video. Google around & you'll find it. She went around the drifting track without a single clue that her shirt had burst.

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looked like she did not care to much either.