Dennis is 2012 US Open 10 ball champion!

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
A big and well deserved congratulations to Dennis for winning the title of US Open 10 ball Champion!

maestro de pool

Focus Concetration Nerves
Silver Member
I agree with you John PT ,congrats Dennis,in my opinion Orcullo is no1 the last 4 years at pocket billiards worlwide.
play this or safe this

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Dennis is to be feared or at least respected. Congratulations!

Shane is coming for you Dennis. ;):grin:

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He lived up to his nickname robocop..... What a machine he was. Hard times 10 ball now us open 10ball..... What's next for Mr. Orcollo

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
One of the best rotation players i've ever seen. He is a champion pocketing, kicking, safties, and has a big break. I know Yang beat him twice in money matches because I have Jay's money and a few others, but Yang doesn't play close to him now IMO. Johnnyt

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the best rotation players i've ever seen. He is a champion pocketing, kicking, safties, and has big break. I know Yang beat him twice in money matches because I have Jay's money and a few others, but Yang doesn't play close to him now IMO. Johnnyt

Yang is just getting back into pool after a few years off. Dont be surprised to see him back on top.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis is to be feared or at least respected. Congratulations!

Shane is coming for you Dennis. ;):grin:

Shane has almost no chance vs Dennis or Busty based on current form imho. Shane's mental game is the 6 behind them both also.

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane has almost no chance vs Dennis or Busty based on current form imho. Shane's mental game is the 6 behind them both also.

Funny thing to say. A couple of years ago I watched SVB mop the floor with Orcullo in a race to 15 for $5000. Had him 10-0 and won 15-3 or 4. Orcullo looked like an overmatched amateur that day.

strokin'myshaft

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny thing to say. A couple of years ago I watched SVB mop the floor with Orcullo in a race to 15 for $5000. Had him 10-0 and won 15-3 or 4. Orcullo looked like an overmatched amateur that day.

Do you know if this is on youtube? Or when and where this happened. I would love to watch this. The only time that I'm aware of Shane and Orcollo playing for money was in Qatar(or was it Dubai?) last year and Dennis came out the winner 2-0(best of 3 sets).

edit:
BTW, congrats to Dennis O. for a well deserved win.

Last edited:

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you know if this is on youtube? Or when and where this happened. I would love to watch this. The only time that I'm aware of Shane and Orcollo playing for money was in Qatar(or was it Dubai?) last year and Dennis came out the winner 2-0(best of 3 sets).

edit:
BTW, congrats to Dennis O. for a well deserved win.

At one time it was shown the on insidePOOLmag channel.

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
He played great, but I wondered why he was allowed pattern racking.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member

Almost no chance?

Really?

Kinda like the same way he doesnt know how to play one pocket right?

Yeah the kids a friend of mine but when I see posts saying he doesnt have a chance against any living human playing 10 Ball its just absurd.

Dennis played amazing all week and is on a great run. A run similar to ones we have seen from Alex, Shane, Corey, Archer, and Nick Varner over the years just to name a few. I'm glad he came over and hope he comes back all the time. Dennis is awesome to watch and a super nice guy too.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Almost no chance?

Really?

Kinda like the same way he doesnt know how to play one pocket right?

Yeah the kids a friend of mine but when I see posts saying he doesnt have a chance against any living human playing 10 Ball its just absurd.

Dennis played amazing all week and is on a great run. A run similar to ones we have seen from Alex, Shane, Corey, Archer, and Nick Varner over the years just to name a few. I'm glad he came over and hope he comes back all the time. Dennis is awesome to watch and a super nice guy too.

I did say 'on current form' -both him and them. There was also a 'imho' there and an 'almost' and maybe i exaggerate a bit as well.
I could be wrong for sure too and maybe im trolling for a small bet.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

They have learned SVB's break now- that's a big factor.