LF: COSMO CHALK...... CAN ANYBODY HELP??? Please!

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
I WAS SENT A FEW PIECES OF A CHALKED CALLED "COSMO" FROM A FELLOW AZER WHEN I HANDLED AN ESCROW DEAL FOR HIM. I REALLY LIKED THE CHALK, AND WAS CURIOUS IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET MORE. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I BELIEVE THE AZER WAS FROM ASIA, BUT I REALLY CAN'T REMEMBER.

THANKS,

Marcus

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Looks like the Phillipines

http://oneside.ocnk.net/product/49

cosmo chalk.jpg

When I googled it, I saw a thread by AnitoKid, mebe he can help!

kyo1128

Risa Yoshiki is HOT also
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That's crazy. I was just talking to my friend about Cosmo chalk.
It is no longer in production.(2008?)
Google came up, used by Okumura, Kuribayashi and Cosmo Sports pros in Japan.

Maybe some AZ'ers in Japan can find you some?
Market price is around $4.50/each.

joyren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi marcus, joyren here, heard from dgem that you are looking for some cosmo chalks, honestly they are no longer in production since 2008 in Japan, i have a few stock left, how many pieces would you be interested? as you know it will be very hard for me to send by pieces to every PM's i recieved, i will just send it to Marcus and maybe you can get it from him. thanks

monchiwai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Best chalk ever!!! Sadly it is no longer in production as Kyo mentioned.

One of my friends here in Japan knew that they were about to close down and he bought 10-20 pieces and stock them up... not for sale even to me :mad:

Chi Wai

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
A Japanese friend told me he has a few boxes for sale last week when I was at China Billiards Expo. I didn't buy at that time. I will ask him if it's still available.

HKCY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We've got COSMO CHALK

29eswpc.jpg

2cegcgi.jpg

353dxzt.jpg

zl6lap.jpg
We've got some Genuine COSMO CHALK. Purchased (at a high cost) from a friend in Japan. Out of Production since 2008. Quantities are extremely limited. If you have been looking for COSMO for a long time and missed your opportunity, here it is. Less expensive than the $4.4 million fetched for Babe Ruth's Yankees Jersey. Ships from Mainland, China. $30/piece plus $50 flat rate shipping regardless of quantity. Shipped via TNT Global Express. International shipping fees and customs duties (where applicable) are paid by buyer. Payment: Accept Secure Payments through Paypal. No Exceptions. Check my eBay ID with 100% customer satisfaction: elonnumberone.

Last edited:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
29eswpc.jpg

2cegcgi.jpg

353dxzt.jpg

zl6lap.jpg
We've got some Genuine COSMO CHALK. Purchased (at a high cost) from a friend in Japan. Out of Production since 2008. Quantities are extremely limited. If you have been looking for COSMO for a long time and missed your opportunity, here it is. Less expensive than the $4.4 million fetched for Babe Ruth's Yankees Jersey. Ships from Mainland, China. $50/piece plus $50 flat rate shipping regardless of quantity. Shipped via TNT Global Express. International shipping fees and customs duties (where applicable) are paid by buyer. Payment: Accept Secure Payments through Paypal. No Exceptions. Check my eBay ID with 100% customer satisfaction: elonnumberone.

Cheaper to get Kamui - a better chalk IMHO. Kamui is $30 shipped.

HKCY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price is now $30/piece. Again, I paid a fortune for this chalk. Shipped TNT Global Express.

HKCY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same price as Kamui retail, but COSMO is out of production and rare. Not for everyone, but for people who like COSMO you can use for special occasions and save some for your collection.

HKCY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shipped from mainland via TNT Global Express with insurance and tracking. $50 shipping is flat rate fee. It's more reasonable than UPS to the USA, they charge $100. I agree that the price is on the higher range. Chalk lasts a long time. Think about going to the movies and paying $12 a ticket (well $24 if you bring someone with you) and thats for 120 minutes. Chalk lasts longer.

Last edited: