What does it take to get a JB Case ???

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
... I apologize on behalf of our company for the delays...

Just wondering who you are? I looked at your past posts and didn't see where you described how you are affiliated with JB Case? I got no dog in the fight ... just a curious cat.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Just wondering who you are? I looked at your past posts and didn't see where you described how you are affiliated with JB Case? I got no dog in the fight ... just a curious cat.

Hmmmmmm let me think?
John
John's Wife
John's employee
John's Mom
John's Dog

+ John is banned = ...

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member

My signature explains my affiliation. If you would like personal details then feel free to email me at mikec@jbideas.com and we can start a relationship.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Ah. . Ok. I actually have avator n signature turned off so didn't see it in threads but can see them in profile.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Tapatalk 2

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
Hmmmmmm let me think?
John
John's Wife
John's employee
John's Mom
John's Dog

+ John is banned = ...

Close. John's brother. I live in Canada as well. If you would like to call or visit me then pm or email and we can get together.

John is banned and prefers to stay that way. It is clear to everyone that John doesn't do well on this particular forum. He has openly admitted his addiction to it and he does read it every day. I am his conduit to the forum if something needs to be said. I am also his filter.

What you get with me is business and nothing else. I don't play pool so I won't be discussing pool topics. I sell pool cue cases and will address case topics which involve our company.

Hopefully that isn't offensive to the members here. John wrote a great deal on many subjects and he has told me it's all on record for anyone to read what he thinks. So if you want John dig him up. If you want a case talk to me and I will do my best to get the order underway.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Close. John's brother. I live in Canada as well. If you would like to call or visit me then pm or email and we can get together.

John is banned and prefers to stay that way. It is clear to everyone that John doesn't do well on this particular forum. He has openly admitted his addiction to it and he does read it every day. I am his conduit to the forum if something needs to be said. I am also his filter.

What you get with me is business and nothing else. I don't play pool so I won't be discussing pool topics. I sell pool cue cases and will address case topics which involve our company.

Hopefully that isn't offensive to the members here. John wrote a great deal on many subjects and he has told me it's all on record for anyone to read what he thinks. So if you want John dig him up. If you want a case talk to me and I will do my best to get the order underway.

Alright Mike. As luck would have it I have a JB Case (which my wife bought as cruel joke) with a problem(s) I have been trying to resolve for over a year. Rather than "forumize" it...I will PM you later.

Nick

PS: Where in Canada?

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member

A great answer to a not so great comment/question.

Well said.

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
Alright Mike. As luck would have it I have a JB Case (which my wife bought as cruel joke) with a problem(s) I have been trying to resolve for over a year. Rather than "forumize" it...I will PM you later.

Nick

I will try to help you find a solution to your problem. I live in Ontario between Toronto and Ottawa.

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
Ah. . Ok. I actually have avator n signature turned off so didn't see it in threads but can see them in profile.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Tapatalk 2

I see. I did not think about that. You are correct I should have made some sort of introductory post. Given the climate I didn't think that would be wise.

Flash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since Mike has came into the picture, He has had a great job for John. Keep up your hard work Mike, John, Karen, and the rest of the crew. I have a case on order as well. I am anxious and with Mike and John reminding me to be patient, I am assured everything will go fine.

Marcl3954

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sent an order for a case middle of october 2011. Recieved an acknowledgement for that order on 10/20/2011. Sent an email in january 2012 with some details and changes I wanted to make, no response. posted in a thread in case review section by jacobyguy (kinda hijack i know) on 3/25/2012 and got a PM from john asking my name and details. Responded to that PM with three messages (one from phone and two from my computer, Nothing. emailed karen 3/30/2012 and got an appology from karen about them now traveling and their poor communication. Responded to that message, nothing. Sent email asking for status 4/14/2012 and 5/3/2012 still no response. So i ask this forum What does it take to get a case made by JB Cases. Venting my frustration in this message looks like my only way to get some attention. They may be very busy and I understand that, but i'm thinking that 7 months is a little unreasonable. No deposit was made but none was ever asked for. I'm a big fan of their products, and have admired them for years. If anyone has any ideas on what i should do please feel free to chime in. I don't really want to take my business elsewhere but I will if I have to. John if you read this please contact me via PM or email. I want to at least get an answer from you wether you will make the case or not.
thanks for looking
unlukydonkey@yahoo.com

Not really sure about the wait, or why you didn't pay upfront.
I did pay when I approved the design.
I placed the order, had it made.
In my hands in under two months
John is a man of his word and the case was worth the wait and price!
I can't remember JBcases making a case before receiving payment.

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
Not really sure about the wait, or why you didn't pay upfront.
I did pay when I approved the design.
I placed the order, had it made.
In my hands in under two months
John is a man of his word and the case was worth the wait and price!
I can't remember JBcases making a case before receiving payment.

It is our error. We did not finish the ordering process on our side. Mr. Seagar has been incredibly patient and persistent. His order is now complete and the case has a scheduled start date. He placed the order through Roy Malott at IndyQShop. Mr. Mallott has standing orders with us and he will replace one of those with a custom order at any time.

unlukydonkey

Registered
No deposit or payment was ever asked for and would have gladly sent one Roy at indy has been great to deal with and I would gladly deal with them again in the future. A start date was issued and I am anxiously awaiting the completion of my case.
Thanks to all involved for the resolution

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member

Nick

I have not yet received a PM. We don't want you to have to wait another year to resolve your problem. John has checked his records and can find no record of any communication between himself and you about a problem. He cannot check pms but has not any record on the pms which were forwarded to his email.

Please let me know what the problem is and we will attempt to solve it.

Oldwestside

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike

Mike has been great to deal with on two case deals, I'm glad he's on John and Karen's team.

localguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reading threads like this makes the forum that much more valuable in a sense. No one can't complain about customer service.

I myself will inquire soon for a JB case as a result.
I just hope the wait won't be 'too' long.

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
I will try to help you find a solution to your problem. I live in Ontario between Toronto and Ottawa.

If you are in Canada, it means that 100% of your knowledge of the current goings-on of the cases must be relayed to you by John, Karen or others (from China) anyway. Why would they want to add that additional line of communication to their work?

Just curious, why the different last name if you two are brothers?

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
If you are in Canada, it means that 100% of your knowledge of the current goings-on of the cases must be relayed to you by John, Karen or others (from China) anyway. Why would they want to add that additional line of communication to their work?

Just curious, why the different last name if you two are brothers?

And this post is appropriate to this thread, why? You are owed an explanation as to genealogy, again, why? It has no bearing whatsoever to the topic at hand. This is merely an attempt to once again stir the pot and derail another thread. Grow up, already...honestly, this crap is getting old.

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
And this post is appropriate to this thread, why? You are owed an explanation as to genealogy, again, why? It has no bearing whatsoever to the topic at hand. This is merely an attempt to once again stir the pot and derail another thread. Grow up, already...honestly, this crap is getting old.

Don't be so negative ;)