What does it take to get a JB Case ???

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Fyi

John has been on Facebook a lot lately, and announced that Karen is pregnant.

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
If you are in Canada, it means that 100% of your knowledge of the current goings-on of the cases must be relayed to you by John, Karen or others (from China) anyway. Why would they want to add that additional line of communication to their work?

Just curious, why the different last name if you two are brothers?

Whether an inquiry comes from a customer or from myself the question must be answered. My job is to filter the inquiries and distill it into the essential items that must be addressed.

For example when an order is received there are 18 questions about the case specifications that must be answered. Inside those 18 questions are many choices. Then there are often special requests that lie outside the basic specs. My job is to get all that down and present it to Karen. John is kept out of it unless we really need him.

For questions that I can't answer Karen or John can step in at any time to field those.

I can't walk into the shop and touch your case. But I can relieve the pressure on John and Karen to a degree and grease the process somewhat. Mr. Malott at IndyQ Shop also performs the same function and he is better at it than I am.

Regarding my personal information do you really need to know? If this is critical information in the service of ordering a cue case then I will be happy to tell you in private. Just send me a PM with your name and phone number and we can have a conversation.

poolhalljnkie

House cue conversionist
Silver Member
Mr. Seagar, I have looked up your order and will personally take it up with Karen to find out what the hold up is. I think it has to do with your leather choices not being available but I am not certain. One way or the other myself or Karen will contact you by tomorrow at the latest.

We thank all of you for the business.

Mike

I won a case on John's Forum site back in February and after hearing nothing about it after 4 1/2 months I was getting discouraged also, but an email from Karen explaining to me that my leather choice was the reason for the delay, so that may very well be the case here also. I actually ended up having to make a few changes because of the unavailability of some leathers, but after the email from Karen & reading this thread I am feeling better that my case will one day be on its way.

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
I won a case on John's Forum site back in February and after hearing nothing about it after 4 1/2 months I was getting discouraged also, but an email from Karen explaining to me that my leather choice was the reason for the delay, so that may very well be the case here also. I actually ended up having to make a few changes because of the unavailability of some leathers, but after the email from Karen & reading this thread I am feeling better that my case will one day be on its way.

Some of the orders we are working on today. If you recognize something from your order then it's being constructed. Click on the thumbnail for a larger image.

View the whole album here: http://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q520/jbideas/

Last edited:

bhale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm waiting to hear from John about my case, sent payment about 13 weeks ago. Any timeline yet?

Brian :)

P.S. Mike, i sent you a pm last week.......

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
I'm waiting to hear from John about my case, sent payment about 13 weeks ago. Any timeline yet?

P.S. Mike, i sent you a pm last week.......

As I understand it you and John are on track with your case now. You should have a sketch sometime today with your changes implemented.

I will post progress pictures in this thread and John or Karen will email them to you.

bhale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I understand it you and John are on track with your case now. You should have a sketch sometime today with your changes implemented.

I will post progress pictures in this thread and John or Karen will email them to you.

Very Cool!! :thumbup:

Thanks for getting involved, it's greatly appreciated!!

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
What does it take? LOTS OF MONEY.

Not really.

These two custom cases were made for about $290 each.

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

We make custom cases from $100 to no limit.

Last edited: