12.jpg

4.jpg

16.jpg

43.jpg

42.jpg

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Jim that second cue from the top looks great!!! i love that look!!! the shaft looks cool with that honey color too. keep up the good work bro

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Welcome back Jim. Nice cues!

I am really pleased with the cue you made me! Thanks again.

angldemn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those are some classy combinations of wood color and texture - bumper to joint.

I hope I get to put that zircote and olive beast you have for me through the works this weekend.

JLine66

Registered
I've got wood... But seriously that's some awesome timber Jim!! Just when I think you can't do any better, you put out something new that drops my jaw. I've still got to breakout the hd camera and put up pics of the two BEAUTIFUL cues you built for me and my dad.

sluggerknuckles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pierce cues

Another nice batch Jim. I recently purchased a jim pierce cue on the recommendation from friend and pro rodney morris. I put down all my other cues. I can not stop playing with the Pierce Cue.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Dang...I saw the thread and thought I'd see pics of my black and white ebony with segmented leather wrap handle...

Nice wood there...

TAP

"Banks are Always Open!"
Silver Member
Not a surprise any more. I've said over and over, if I had the money, I'd be his ONLY customer! Jim continues to dream up some of the most awesome pieces of cue art with phenomenal pieces of wood.

Friends, if one has not played with a Pierce Cue, one hasn't played! The pros know!

A word from one in the know, if you've been wanting to have a PIERCE, better get one soon, as they are going to be harder to get. JUST SAYIN.......

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Jim that second cue from the top looks great!!! i love that look!!! the shaft looks cool with that honey color too. keep up the good work bro

I agree. That cue is a sweetheart and the wood tones have real character.

If I had to pick a second favorite in the group id would be the top one. Simple, nice cue with some rings.

Thanks for showing off! :grin:

Piercecustmcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you

Thanks everybody for the kind words. Hope all of you are enjoying your cues.

Thanks again,
Jim Pierce