White diamond billiards super 9-ball

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My man!

1st Some lucky guy

2nd Dr.Dreckdonkey :eek:

3rd Half of the Chip And Putt show (Joey)

4th the other Shane (Winters)

5th/6th Biggart and Breedlove

Congrat man. I watched you get busy this weekend. Im proud of you! Now come on back and let play some golf!

Frank C

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a close bet on whether Brendan and I spent more on table time than anyone else there. Funny you drive 12 hours away to play 14 hours against the same person you could play at home.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a lot

for 1st auction how much did 1st 2nd and 3rd pay?
and how much does a player that plays my speed go for?
just wanted to know if its worth going.

I did not see the payouts but Chip and Joey went for 6k total together. I think the next level was the 1800-2k range. Jesse b 4k and Shane 6k.

I don't know where you fall in that range

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I did not see the payouts but Chip and Joey went for 6k total together. I think the next level was the 1800-2k range. Jesse b 4k and Shane 6k.

prolly 3k.
damn for 3k it would have to pay 40k for
1st to be worth it.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
prolly 3k.
damn for 3k it would have to pay 40k for
1st to be worth it.

Rob Saez went for $2,200. You would have probably went for between that and Bowman. First probably (I did not see the payouts but know how much was in it) was probably $15,000 or a little more and 9-12 would have been $800-1,000.

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This time they had $1000 more total than last time. So the tournament earlier this year is prolly about the same as this one.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry

Pretty sure that included both calcuttas though. My guess is $16K calcutta + $2K tournament, bet you $20 I'm closer.

I like bets I have a chance to win. Not ones where the other guy already knows the answer

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Breedlove

George Breedlove went for 1000. Now that is a deal, probably is the neighborhood for you Chris. It is only worth it if you play well and hit the board.