Spots

cab9379

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who would be willing to sell there spot to me for one of these big name cue makers? Mainly looking for Szamboti, Herceck, SW, Tascarella, BB, Showman, and anyone else just let me know what you got. Let me know how much longer you got to wait, and how much you want for your spot?

cuehobby

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
dont it also depends if the cuemaker is okay with that?

on the side note and just wondering, who from the big names are okay with that and who's not?

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
if anyone remembers arkansas kingpin... he was buying spots and believe the only one he wasnt abla to get was southwest

cab9379

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on no one has any spots they want to sell, I also would take spots from Searing, and Tucker?

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Black Boar

Tony @ Black Boar doesn't have spots ! Call him and make a order there an easy one if he will build it

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Mickey,
it is a great deal if you think about all the cues i wil get for the next 10 to 15 years,,,not and island but thailand,,i am under selling myself i think 1.500.000 be more like it,,

BR
Kenny

CLOTHDUDE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Spots with Its George Cases

Mickey,
it is a great deal if you think about all the cues i wil get for the next 10 to 15 years,,,not and island but thailand,,i am under selling myself i think 1.500.000 be more like it,,

BR
Kenny

Kenny,
I will give you what you want $$$$$$$$$ as long as the spots come with It's George Cases......
Scott

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Tire kicker bump.

Maybe you should post WHEN YOU are ready to pay for the spot...:idea:

Especially when you ask someone to make phone calls and arrangements.

cab9379

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well like I told you before I want it, but something did come up, and I cant get the money and Im sorry.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Well like I told you before I want it, but something did come up, and I cant get the money and Im sorry.

No one more than I understands that things/life/bills coming up.

HOWEVER, YOU made the post yesterday morning. We had several PM exchanges throughout the day. I replied back to you with the information to positively seal the deal and then YOU decided not to return my PM.

I then sent YOU another PM this morning asking for confirmation and you said that you could NOT come up with the agreed upon monies. And you also stated that you had student loans to pay for.

My question to you is - Did you realize all of this while having me make phone calls after we confirmed times and monies?

Like I said to you earlier - the only thing you truly own on the Internet is your reputation.

As you can see, mine is stellar.

Good luck in the future...

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
No one more than I understands that things/life/bills coming up.

HOWEVER, YOU made the post yesterday morning. We had several PM exchanges throughout the day. I replied back to you with the information to positively seal the deal and then YOU decided not to return my PM.

I then sent YOU another PM this morning asking for confirmation and you said that you could NOT come up with the agreed upon monies. And you also stated that you had student loans to pay for.

My question to you is - Did you realize all of this while having me make phone calls after we confirmed times and monies?

Like I said to you earlier - the only thing you truly own on the Internet is your reputation.

As you can see, mine is stellar.

Good luck in the future...

Lol. That's a lot of life to happen in a span of just over 24 hours.