I'll be at SBE this year...

DaJokerz

Registered
I will be there Wed Evening until Sunday. Playing in the 9 ball open, 8 ball TAP singles, and 9 ball dream team. Let me know if an AZ meetup happens. I would definitely be down.

-Jason

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there Wed - Sun. Playing in the warm up, the open, and 2 TAP dream teams for 8 ball.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Sbe

This thread may get really long'
I'm try to make it there, I was unable to last year:(
-
Rob.M

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
I'll be there. If you see a sexy Asian dude come say hi.

Please don't. I will be busy enough running the Omega Billiards booth.

Edit: think I should add a smiley face, just in case someone takes it seriously. Haha.

Last edited:

super195v

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ill be there... Once eliminated in the open ill be a rail bird betting on anything And anyone in the pit :) best time of the year for me lol

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Sbe

Please don't. I will be busy enough running the Omega Billiards booth.

Edit: think I should add a smiley face, just in case someone takes it seriously. Haha.

I'll be there chasing a nice Schon butt.
Also playing the Open AM. Thu-Sat...maybe Sun...:)
Also playing cheap sets (5$ race to 25 lol)

See you all there

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
I'll be there. Given that its about 10 - 15 mins from Sandcastle, where I usually play, there's simply no excuse.

DaJokerz

Registered
Ill be there... Once eliminated in the open ill be a rail bird betting on anything And anyone in the pit :) best time of the year for me lol

I was there last year .... Can you fill me in on "the pit", also I thought I heard something about a challenge table... Ill be back this year... might get involved in some other stuff.... We went to a midnight tournament last year at some hall...