Happy Easter to all AZB family, members, fans, Mods, and friends.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May all things go well for you on this Easter day. Enjoy this wonderful day that the Lord has given to you and your families. These wishes go out to all pool players, their families and friends as well. A special thanks go out to Mr. Wilson for his great work on the AZB forum and AZB. Best wishes to Mr. Wilson and his family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Easter to all! Hope the Easter Bunny is good to you! :cool:

I'm working today, but I have a beef roast in the crockpot cooking all day long. Easy recipe: One can of low-sodium Cream of Mushroom soup, one can of low-sodium Cream of Celery soup, one package of Lipton's instant onion soup mix, and a beef roast. Throw it in the crockpot and sit back and enjoy the aroma all day long. :grin:

Our house smells dreamy! :

Enjoy Oscar Peterson ---> HERE.

easter018.gif

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Happy Easter to all

We have a houseful coming later so it will be a good way to spend the day with good friends, good food and of course ... a drink or two!​

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Hoppy Easter to all as well! Lock n Load, you're not possibly this nice a person! ;) J/K!

My little adventure today includes making dyed Easter eggs with my GF's 12 year old son. Then we will take a broom handle, stick it vertically in the ground outside, hammer a small nail into the top end of it, and stick an egg on it. (BTW, we live in a wooded, remote area).

Our experiment starts with a BB gun from 10 paces :smash:. Then the pellet gun. Then... :woot:

We have Duke/Louisville for side action.

And then, I'm making lobster tail and prime rib.

KK9 <-- What does a 12 guage do to a boiled egg with a Duke logo on it?

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have the grandkids over the weekend, so Papa Dan got to dust off his egg hiding skills last night after the TAR match. I forgot how much fun it is watch little rug rats running all over the place looking for brightly colored eggs "hidden" in plain sight.

What a weekend, though. I'm bushed. Where do these tiny dynamos get all that extra energy? Oh, that's right... two pounds of chocolate Easter bunnies, half gone already.

Anyway, Happy Easter to you, L&L, and the rest of the AZers posting here. Now off to eat some Easter ham, sweet potatoes, fresh asparagus, followed by coffee, homemade apple pie, and a hefty pour of Elijah Craig 12 year-old.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Easter LNL!! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Ray

Why Bigtruck,
I really appreciate the Easter wishes coming from you my friend. Thank you. I hope your Easter has been going great all day long! I was wondering if you were working today. I tried to play Cliff Joyner last night at Buffalo Billiards, the worlds pool hall, I had to get that in. He said no way. Mentioned your name too. I know you told him I could not make a ball! Mike Black was there also. Richie Richeson and Cliff played some of the best one pocket I saw in a while.

Hang in there, Bigtruck! You are the man!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have the grandkids over the weekend, so Papa Dan got to dust off his egg hiding skills last night after the TAR match. I forgot how much fun it is watch little rug rats running all over the place looking for brightly colored eggs "hidden" in plain sight.

What a weekend, though. I'm bushed. Where do these tiny dynamos get all that extra energy? Oh, that's right... two pounds of chocolate Easter bunnies, half gone already.

Anyway, Happy Easter to you, L&L, and the rest of the AZers posting here. Now off to eat some Easter ham, sweet potatoes, fresh asparagus, followed by coffee, homemade apple pie, and a hefty pour of Elijah Craig 12 year-old.

I thank you very much for your Happy Easter wishes to me.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hoppy Easter to all as well! Lock n Load, you're not possibly this nice a person! ;) J/K!

My little adventure today includes making dyed Easter eggs with my GF's 12 year old son. Then we will take a broom handle, stick it vertically in the ground outside, hammer a small nail into the top end of it, and stick an egg on it. (BTW, we live in a wooded, remote area).

Our experiment starts with a BB gun from 10 paces :smash:. Then the pellet gun. Then... :woot:

We have Duke/Louisville for side action.

And then, I'm making lobster tail and prime rib.

KK9 <-- What does a 12 guage do to a boiled egg with a Duke logo on it?

I thank you Kool and the gang! For your kind words. I never liked to use a 12 gauge much. I like a 410 gauge, or a 22 rifle. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Happy Easter!

May all things go well for you on this Easter day. Enjoy this wonderful day that the Lord has given to you and your families. These wishes go out to all pool players, their families and friends as well. A special thanks go out to Mr. Wilson for his great work on the AZB forum and AZB. Best wishes to Mr. Wilson and his family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock,

thanks for the well wishes and Happy Easter to you and to all our AZB family!:)

David Harcrow

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Thanks, Lock, my friend. Same to you and yours.
I bought myself a little chocolate Easter bunny, and some Cadbury eggs, and hid them around the house. I've been looking for them all day now and haven't found a thing.
Crap! A really fine Easter this turned out to be. :smile:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Lock, my friend. Same to you and yours.
I bought myself a little chocolate Easter bunny, and some Cadbury eggs, and hid them around the house. I've been looking for them all day now and haven't found a thing.
Crap! A really fine Easter this turned out to be. :smile:

Tramp,
My friend, the main thing is that you woke up this morning by the grace of the Lord.
I could not find the eggs either. Where did you hide them? Now no eggs for Easter. Your web cam is not showing all the places you could hide them! Did you look in the back yard again?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joyful Passover

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

A Joyful Passover LNL, to You and Yours....Peace be with You, the AZers, and the Entire Lock Society.