Happy Easter to all AZB family, members, fans, Mods, and friends.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Joyful Passover LNL, to You and Yours....Peace be with You, the AZers, and the Entire Lock Society.

I thank you very much, Mr. CJ. I appreciate the mentioning of the world famous Lock Society.

You missed a good one pocket match last night at Buffalo Billiards, the worlds pool hall. Richie Richeson VS Cliff Joyner, playing even. Richie won the first set race to 4 games. Cliff won the second set. They broke even. Best match up I saw in a while. This time Cliff played really good one pocket.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why Bigtruck,
I really appreciate the Easter wishes coming from you my friend. Thank you. I hope your Easter has been going great all day long! I was wondering if you were working today. I tried to play Cliff Joyner last night at Buffalo Billiards, the worlds pool hall, I had to get that in. He said no way. Mentioned your name too. I know you told him I could not make a ball! Mike Black was there also. Richie Richeson and Cliff played some of the best one pocket I saw in a while.

Hang in there, Bigtruck! You are the man!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Yes I tried to tell Cliff that you couldn't make a ball, he wasn't going for it though. Hope you got some of that other action LNL.

Ray

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
A belated Happy 'Easter' to you, Mr. Lock & Everyone Else, as well.

May God be with Us All.

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A belated Happy 'Easter' to you, Mr. Lock & Everyone Else, as well.

May God be with Us All.

Thank you very much, Mr. English. I hope all has been well for you! Have a great week coming up in this new month!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I tried to tell Cliff that you couldn't make a ball, he wasn't going for it though. Hope you got some of that other action LNL.

Ray

That would be nice to get some of the action, at the worlds pool hall. I am glad you told Cliff I could not make a ball. He was playing real good night before last. So was Richie Richeson. Have a good week coming up in this new month! Bigtruck, keep on with the keep on.
Many Regards,
Lock N load.