Buffalo Billiards, tournament yesterday had 51 players, with Calcutta and all!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tournament is a once a month first Saturday of the month handicapped 9 ball tournament, With a high dollar Calcutta. This event is for A and B pool players only. Lock N Load cannot play in it. Their were 51 players in the tournament. It went down to the final 4 players and 3 of the 4 players were World Famous Lock Society members and the fourth player son is in the Lock Society. Timber Lock from New York, won everything. Lock Nuts, was runner up. JoeyA, who is UNA Lock was the fifth player. And he got into the money too!

Now just for the record, last month, Timber Lock from New York, was runner up, or took second place. Now I wonder about the world famous Lock Society members representing the Lock Society. No need to wonder they are representing, the world famous Lock Society big time!
Playing good pool and teaching pool to pool players who want to improve their pool game!
Stone Cold Lock played in the tournament. Their were 51 players in this tournament, about 8 Lock society members. Final 5 players and 4 of the 5 were were Lock Society members. You do the math!!!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tournament is a once a month first Saturday of the month handicapped 9 ball tournament, With a high dollar Calcutta. This event is for A and B pool players only. Lock N Load cannot play in it. Their were 51 players in the tournament. It went down to the final 4 players and 3 of the 4 players were World Famous Lock Society members and the fourth player son is in the Lock Society. Timber Lock from New York, won everything. Lock Nuts, was runner up. JoeyA, who is UNA Lock was the fifth player. And he got into the money too!

Now just for the record, last month, Timber Lock from New York, was runner up, or took second place. Now I wonder about the world famous Lock Society members representing the Lock Society. No need to wonder they are representing, the world famous Lock Society big time!
Playing good pool and teaching pool to pool players who want to improve their pool game!
Stone Cold Lock played in the tournament. Their were 51 players in this tournament, about 8 Lock society members. Final 5 players and 4 of the 5 were were Lock Society members. You do the math!!!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Why can't you play in it? Were you locked up (pardon the pun....lol) or are you just that durn good Lock N Load?

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why can't you play in it? Were you locked up (pardon the pun....lol) or are you just that durn good Lock N Load?

Buffalo, said there is no way I can play in the tournament, period! It cost $20.00 to enter, I went to give Buffalo my $20.00. He said I could not play in it. I begged and offered to give more than the 8 ball in weight and he said no!

The A player has to give the B player the 8 ball. In a race to 5 games, double eliminations too! Winner side and loser side. Lock Nuts came from the loser side. Timber Lock, only lost 5 games all day and 3 of his lost games were to Lock Nuts when he put Lock Nuts on the loser side.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Y'all have got a Lock

Buffalo, said there is no way I can play in the tournament, period! It cost $20.00 to enter, I went to give Buffalo my $20.00. He said I could not play in it. I begged and offered to give more than the 8 ball in weight and he said no!

The A player has to give the B player the 8 ball. In a race to 5 games, double eliminations too! Winner side and loser side. Lock Nuts came from the loser side. Timber Lock, only lost 5 games all day and 3 of his lost games were to Lock Nuts when he put Lock Nuts on the loser side.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

It's startin' to sound to me like Lock N Load has the best of it over Lock Nuts and Timber Lock. I think I'll 'Lock' myself up in my basement and not travel to Louisiana as I'm afraid they'll have a 'Lock' on my croners. I value my croners, as they buy me many nice things. You guys stay "Locked' down there in Bayou country where you belong and stay out of Tennesse.....lol.

Many regards to you,too ole bud

Badbeat

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I'd love to be barred from a A/B tournament LOL.

As long as it's because I'm higher than an A and not lower than a B ;):D

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd love to be barred from a A/B tournament LOL.

As long as it's because I'm higher than an A and not lower than a B ;):D

Timber Lock, is TimDog24 on AZB. Ask him what time it is!!! I feel the same way you do about that.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's startin' to sound to me like Lock N Load has the best of it over Lock Nuts and Timber Lock. I think I'll 'Lock' myself up in my basement and not travel to Louisiana as I'm afraid they'll have a 'Lock' on my croners. I value my croners, as they buy me many nice things. You guys stay "Locked' down there in Bayou country where you belong and stay out of Tennesse.....lol.

Many regards to you,too ole bud

Badbeat

Last time, I was in Nashville, their were some heavy hitters over there. Memphis was not bad either. I may avoid TN, if at all possible! You take care now, and don't stay down in the basement too long! Good to hear from you. Hope the family is doing well.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Lock N Load, what speed do you consider yourself? A++, Short Stop, Open?

Hello Charlie,
I really don't know what speed I am. Ask Bigtruck, JoeyA, or James Walden, what speed I play at, they will tell you for sure. I try not to asses my own speed.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Charlie,
I really don't know what speed I am. Ask Bigtruck, JoeyA, or James Walden, what speed I play at, they will tell you for sure. I try not to asses my own speed.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Thanks for the honest answer. Obviously you have to play better than A speed for them to not let you play in this tourney.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Lock N Load, do you play JoeyA? If so, even or weighted? Or does Joey do his best impersonation of Donald Duck? ;)

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock N Load, do you play JoeyA? If so, even or weighted? Or does Joey do his best impersonation of Donald Duck? ;)

JoeyA and I do not play each other. Agreement we made a few years ago. JoeyA, does play in the tournament that this thread is about. Ask JoeyA, how I play and who plays me? KoolKat, How do you play JoeyA?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the honest answer. Obviously you have to play better than A speed for them to not let you play in this tourney.

Perhaps you are correct!!! I will leave it at that, the truth....... Ask Timber Lock, How I play? He is TinDog24, on World wide AZB. He won the tournament Saturday.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KoolKat,
JoeyA, is an OK guy all the way. Waiting on your answer on how would you play him?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

timdog24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Lock N Load, what speed do you consider yourself? A++, Short Stop, Open?

I'm a B player and Lock offers me the 5 and the break on sight. He says any time I come to the Worlld's Poolhall, I can get this game. Mr. Lock plays jam up. All games. Runs hundreds in straight pool, Packages in 9 ball, banks em 6,7,8 rails at a time. And his best game is one hole.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's really impressive, if I were to guess what speed lock is then my guess would be top choice USDA grade A beef in a 5 star restraunt. Or wow he is just way to freaking strong. Granted I don't know Lock n load I do how ever read a lot of his posts.

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I fun, but sorry I didnt represent The Lock Society better that day. Finshing 11/12 made me happy for not playing on the 9' tables in months, but it still wasnt good enough.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's really impressive, if I were to guess what speed lock is then my guess would be top choice USDA grade A beef in a 5 star restraunt. Or wow he is just way to freaking strong. Granted I don't know Lock n load I do how ever read a lot of his posts.

Hello JoseV,
Nice words about me. I thank you. Josev, meet Lock N Load. Of the world famous Loxk Society. Take care.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.