Mr. CJ Wiley, is live and living color on AZBilliards, the worlds pool Web site!

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
We've definately seen some of the finer things in the world together, Alfie. From the mountains of Aspen, to the Golden Temples of Japan, I'll always remember sitting on top of the pyramid in Tulum Mexico talking about some "inside knowledge". ;)

1264071394-Tulum-Mexico-North-America-Tulum.jpg

Thats Chichen Itza, not Tulum.:) Tulum's ruins where much smaller but still amazing.

My wife and I at El Castillo in Chichen Itza.
IMG_0319.jpg

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it's great CJ posts here & shares his many years of knowledge with anyone who asks. It would be nice if more pros posted but I don't see that happening with the way they get talked about on here. CJ handles criticism very well & doesn't let the negativity bother him.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chichen Itza - Kahuna Culture

Thats Chichen Itza, not Tulum.:) Tulum's ruins where much smaller but still amazing.

My wife and I at El Castillo in Chichen Itza.
IMG_0319.jpg

Yes, indeed, I stand corrected. The beginning of my 'Ultimate Pool Secrets' video has footage of some "movements" I did with a pool cue and it was Alfie that allowed me to use them from the trip we took, and they are from Chichen Itza.

I am a fan of ancient ritual sites and spent a great deal of time on the Big Island of Hawaii studying the Kahuna Culture and visited many of the historic areas available. There's a place that the locals know that's called "Jump Rock" that had a dramatic effect on my pool career starting 3 months before I won the ESPN Singles, Doubles and Battle of the Sexes.

Thanks for the correction, I googled Tulum, but it is actually Chihen Itza.....ALoha :thumbup:

tok_mp1.jpg
5494988010_253152d2a0_z.jpg

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, indeed, I stand corrected. The beginning of my 'Ultimate Pool Secrets' video has footage of some "movements" I did with a pool cue and it was Alfie that allowed me to use them from the trip we took, and they are from Chichen Itza.

I am a fan of ancient ritual sites and spent a great deal of time on the Big Island of Hawaii studying the Kahuna Culture and visited many of the historic areas available. There's a place that the locals know that's called "Jump Rock" that had a dramatic effect on my pool career starting 3 months before I won the ESPN Singles, Doubles and Battle of the Sexes.

Thanks for the correction, I googled Tulum, but it is actually Chihen Itza.....ALoha :thumbup:

tok_mp1.jpg
5494988010_253152d2a0_z.jpg

Mr. CJ,
I like that outfit you have on in your new photo avatar!
The TOI Lock is the teacher of the game.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
currently working out the "11th Hour" details in the agreement.

Mr. CJ,
I like that outfit you have on in your new photo avatar!
The TOI Lock is the teacher of the game.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Thanks, I took that picture for an on line magazine in Europe when I was selected for the Mosconi Cup Captain position. I'm pleasantly surprised how the "TOI Lock" is being accepted in Europe right now. I'm getting ready to do a big "Touch"' of inside sponsorship with one of the biggest web sites. I'll present more information as it develops, it should be this coming week, currently working out the "11th Hour" details in the agreement.

'The Game is the Teacher' thegameistheteacher@gmail.com

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How great is this? Teaching and sharing secrets with all of us in the AZB family. The USA pool team Captain. ESPN champion, TOI DVD, Bank TOI DVD coming real soon. He is down to earth with all of us here on AZB. Wow! I love that. Thank You, Mr CJ Wiley. Now known as TOI Lock member of the world famous Lock Society. Mr. CJ is an asset to the AZB family. Are you glad to have CJ on AZB, with us?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Well it's good to have another teaching perspective although I wonder how much would be shared if he weren't trying to sell something
I think why you don't see more of them is because they have nothing their trying to sell.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
if you don't get a 20% increase within 30 days in sales revenue I receive nothing,

Well it's good to have another teaching perspective although I wonder how much would be shared if he weren't trying to sell something
I think why you don't see more of them is because they have nothing their trying to sell.

I snipped the part I disagree with...everything in his DVDs that he's selling he's given away on here FOR FREE. It's all right here on AZB, if you'll take the time to drill down and look. The DVDs are just a tighter, better explained, easier to follow package. I was amazed following all the threads to see him basically deconstruct his own game, break it down into all the small parts and put it back together again in front of the whole AZB world. I could follow his progression, as he found better ways to describe the "indescribable", then take it to the table and see for myself. No one else has really done that.

All the folks accused of kissing up to him do so to counterbalance those knocking him; CJ's human and everyone needs a little affirmation that someone appreciates what they're doing. Many of the same folks knocking him were posting a couple of years ago complaining that pros know "secrets" that they won't share. I never really believed there were widely known, tightly kept secrets among the top players, but now I see that there are indeed unique advanced techniques that some top players use, but don't share, either to keep it a secret or simply because they can't really describe it or assume everybody knows it already. And CJ's come on here and taken the time to share it--even before he figured out how to do it clearly--which is why/how I was able to learn this; by watching him figure it out right in front of us.

All I can say is it works for me, my game has gone literally through the roof, and is a lot more fun than it's been in decades.

Woodeye
What's in my (Instroke) Case?
Playing Cue: Carolina Custom "Horseshoe" Cue
Jump/Break: McDermott Stinger NGO1

Other Cues Owned:
Schon SL19/STL17 (retired)
Joss J15 (stolen)
Joss J11 (was a break cue for 15 years, now my son's player)
McDermott D-9 (sold, 1989)
McDermott D-23 (sold, 1991)
McDermott D-6 (sold, 1990)
GEM (Gary Medlin) Szambotti Tribute (retired)
[Last edited by West Point 1987; 04-05-2013 at 02:05 AM.

The Techniques and Systems are on azbilliards for FREE in the Forums when you go back and read my posts....I made the DVD so more players would see {visually, by demonstration and explanation} how simple and effectively the system of TOI is learned.

The TOI Banking System (TIPS) will shed even more light on the banking and kicking elements of play. The game of pool is about creating angles and connecting your [body/eyes/cue/tip] to where you hit the cue ball - in my systems and techniques the cue ball is the target, not the object ball - this is the "difference that makes the difference" - not just a "traditional method", a proven way to play at a championship level asap.

I'm in the business of consulting for major bars, restaurants and pool rooms. With my group, if you don't get a 20% increase within 30 days in sales revenue we receive nothing, and that's the way we like it.

The incentive of "performance based salaries" are ideal in my chosen profession, and it's much like playing pool, however, I'm confident we're going to win every time, in competing against the best in the world this is no guarantee. Maybe if the races were longer and the rules were tougher.

I'm old school, if I don't win, I don't like to be compensated, and of course if I do perform I want to be compensated like anyone else. This is the "American Way". :thumbup:

Remember, the only reason I came on AZ to begin with is to do instructional videos for free, there's just been some delays and they will be up in the next month or so I would venture to guess.

So far thousands of players world wide are enjoying the benefits of TOI and I'm grateful that this technique that gave me so much is now giving so much in return. The Game is attracting the Best Class, and 'The Game is the Teacher'

CJ WILEY - FREE VIDEOS, MATCHES, COMMERCIALS, STORIES, TV CLIPS on You Tube

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Techniques and Systems are on azbilliards for FREE in the Forums when you go back and read my posts....I made the DVD so more players would see {visually, by demonstration and explanation} how simple and effectively the system of TOI is learned.

The TOI Banking System (TIPS) will shed even more light on the banking and kicking elements of play. The game of pool is about creating angles and connecting your [body/eyes/cue/tip] to where you hit the cue ball - in my systems and techniques the cue ball is the target, not the object ball - this is the "difference that makes the difference" - not just a "traditional method", a proven way to play at a championship level asap.

I'm in the business of consulting for major bars, restaurants and pool rooms. With my group, if you don't get a 20% increase within 30 days in sales revenue we receive nothing, and that's the way we like it.

The incentive of "performance based salaries" are ideal in my chosen profession, and it's much like playing pool, however, I'm confident we're going to win every time, in competing against the best in the world this is no guarantee. Maybe if the races were longer and the rules were tougher.

I'm old school, if I don't win, I don't like to be compensated, and of course if I do perform I want to be compensated like anyone else. This is the "American Way". :thumbup:

Remember, the only reason I came on AZ to begin with is to do instructional videos for free, there's just been some delays and they will be up in the next month or so I would venture to guess.

So far thousands of players world wide are enjoying the benefits of TOI and I'm grateful that this technique that gave me so much is now giving so much in return. The Game is attracting the Best Class, and 'The Game is the Teacher'

CJ WILEY - FREE VIDEOS, MATCHES, COMMERCIALS, STORIES, TV CLIPS on You Tube

What TOI Lock, just said!
The game is the teacher, and TOI Lock is the game! And everything about it. Way to go, Mr. CJ........
Regards,
Lock N Load.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Play Well, Class is in session and the Game is the Teacher

Good thread Lock.CJ is an asset to the forum and needed some support.You also are an asset to this forum as you add a lot of positive energy here.

IMO everyone is welcome here even if some of us have to sit in the corner for a while.MR.Wilson is also an asset to the forum.I am not big on rules and order but this forum would be completely out of control without a forum mod.

Humor is great but before you crack that joke,look around to see who is playing on the table next to you.

Thanks smoooothsroke....I'm not big on rules and order either, but every game needs a referee, umpire or line judge. ;)

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks smoooothsroke....I'm not big on rules and order either, but every game needs a referee, umpire or line judge. ;)

Mr. C J,
I like what Smoooothstroke said about you and what he said about me. Wow! Something positive is always good unless it is DC electric related, then you need negative voltage for it to work right!!!
The game is the teacher, Mr. C J.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He shares a lot with us for free. And I do not think he is worried about what he could or could not make here on AZB selling anything! He answers all questions we ask him and right away at that. He is one of the White hat wearing guys on AZB. Remember what people say about the white hat wearing guys, They are the good guys....... Thanks for your input too.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it's great CJ posts here & shares his many years of knowledge with anyone who asks. It would be nice if more pros posted but I don't see that happening with the way they get talked about on here. CJ handles criticism very well & doesn't let the negativity bother him.

You are correct, for sure.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
I'm waiting for CJ's comeback. I would love to see him start competing with today's best, soon!

Come on CJ!

--Jeff

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm waiting for CJ's comeback. I would love to see him start competing with today's best, soon!

Come on CJ!

--Jeff

Mr CJ,
Is already doing just that! He is in competition every week. He is working out like the champion he is.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
Mr CJ,
Is already doing just that! He is in competition every week. He is working out like the champion he is.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Of course we all know he is a champion.

I mean in major competition with real world class champions.

--Jeff

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will compete again, just not under these circumstances.

Masirib5;4117991I'm waiting for CJ's comeback. I would love to see him start competing with today's best said:
This will happen, Jeff, although the timing, will need to be strategically correct. imho

The "Model" of professional pool is broken, I believe everyone can see this clearly, and it's apparent to me because my Model if from a time when pool was much more popular and publicized in the USA (early/mid 90's).

I come from an era that promoters put the professional tournaments in the Penthouse of the Riviera, now they "put them in the corner" (like they've been bad;)) among the public "noise/bustle," and vendors. This has the atmosphere I would associate to a "carnival sideshow," not a professional event with the World's Best Competitors.

The music from the main room "bleeds" over to where the professional's play, the players aren't announced for their matches (like Scott Smith, and Jay Helfert always did), and the playing "essentials" like towels, powder, and water are not provided - the players must bring their own.

This seems to be accepted, however, it's simply because the players have no representation... they DO notice, and to their credit they "Real Eyes" that complaining will just get them potentially "barred" or they will be "overlooked" for specialty events and/or potential sponsorship. Yes, I will compete again, just not under these particular circumstances.

The Game has drawn a team together to do a job that will require every skill and resource we can muster - to do something for the Game that it can't do for it's self - Reintroduce pocket billiards to the spotlight of the public eye in a strategic way that produces respect and admiration that the Game and it's Champion Players deserve. This has been done before and it will be done again, we have the ideal teacher.

We appreciate everyone that's on the Game's team, it's like the Pledge of Allegiance - it ALWAYS starts with "I" and ends with "ALL".

'The Game is the Teacher'

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This will happen, Jeff, although the timing, will need to be strategically correct. imho

The "Model" of professional pool is broken, I believe everyone can see this clearly, and it's apparent to me because my Model if from a time when pool was much more popular and publicized in the USA (early/mid 90's).

I come from an era that promoters put the professional tournaments in the Penthouse of the Riviera, now they "put them in the corner" (like they've been bad;)) among the public "noise/bustle," and vendors. This has the atmosphere I would associate to a "carnival sideshow," not a professional event with the World's Best Competitors.

The music from the main room "bleeds" over to where the professional's play, the players aren't announced for their matches (like Scott Smith, and Jay Helfert always did), and the playing "essentials" like towels, powder, and water are not provided - the players must bring their own.

This seems to be accepted, however, it's simply because the players have no representation... they DO notice, and to their credit they "Real Eyes" that complaining will just get them potentially "barred" or they will be "overlooked" for specialty events and/or potential sponsorship. Yes, I will compete again, just not under these particular circumstances.

The Game has drawn a team together to do a job that will require every skill and resource we can muster - to do something for the Game that it can't do for it's self - Reintroduce pocket billiards to the spotlight of the public eye in a strategic way that produces respect and admiration that the Game and it's Champion Players deserve. This has been done before and it will be done again, we have the ideal teacher.

We appreciate everyone that's on the Game's team, it's like the Pledge of Allegiance - it ALWAYS starts with "I" and ends with "ALL".

Mr Cj,
Will make it happen. he is on the Good Foot! Working his way back to the perfect game...... The game is the teacher, along with, Mr. CJ.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

Hi CJ,

I am certainly pulling for you, your team & your goal for The Game. The Game & the players that can truely play it well, certainly deserve respect & with respect should come renumeration.

True respect can not be demanded. True respect must be earned.

However, disrespect does not have to be tolerated & one does not have to allow exploitation.

Sometimes doing the the 'right thing' is difficult to do & sometimes requires self sacrifice.

Self sacrifice is usually rewarded in the end. Also, when idividuals stand together to put an end to 'wrongs' they usually get noticed more so than just an individual or two(2).

Since we are still in a country that allows capitalism, at least for now, competiton for the 'capital' will get noticed even more quickly.:wink:

If Newt Gingrich would have won the Republican nomination, he was going to follow the Democratic's nomination where ever he went with a competitive speech showing all that was wrong with what he had said & has done.

Sounds like an interesting stategy.:wink: Unfortunately campainges traveling the country require 'camapainge funds'.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever your 'campainge' is.

The Game could certainly use a Knight in Shining Amor or perhaps a 'Round Table' of Knights to defend The Game & those tha play it at its highest level.

Best Regards & Wishes,

Last edited: