Can O' Worms Better Left Unopened?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Maybe it's me, but if a cue maker did me a 'solid', the last thing I'm going to do is run to the nearest pool forum, (especially one the cue maker occasionally frequents), and tell the whole world about it. That's the kind of thing that is meant to be between the maker and the customer, and not for public consumption...for what should be obvious reasons.

Lisa, was this not your advice to another poster, just yesterday?

Or is your circumstance different. If so, how?

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Lisa, was this not your advice to another poster, just yesterday?

Or is your circumstance different. If so, how?

Completely missing your point. I got this back from someone who darn near destroyed it, and got it to Paul back in August to be repaired. He contacted me on Saturday night that the cue was done and ready to be picked up. The FB message was his way of letting me know it was done and ready. I drove to his shop, which is about an hour away, on Sunday. We settled up, and I brought it home. So....confused. :confused:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
If you're confused over words, or advice that you gave last night as opposed to the start of your thread, then I wouldn't want you to be confused any further. Carry on.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
If you're confused over words, or advice that you gave last night as opposed to the start of your thread, then I wouldn't want you to be confused any further. Carry on.

Again...not seeing your point...as nothing here applies. I am not someone who just joined to brag about how I got someone else's cue for next to nothing from a top tier cue maker. I was simply attempting to point out that should a maker decide to do something out of the norm for a customer, that typically it is not something they would like to get out, as it puts said maker in a difficult situation. Sadly, there will always be someone out there who will attempt to receive similar treatment. It should be the maker's choice, with discretion.

It does appear, however, that you are fishing for whatever kind of drama, I don't know. You are more than welcome to contribute, if you can manage to stay on topic, otherwise it will be interpreted as an attempt to derail my thread, and an obvious troll.

Carry on.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Last edited: