[Earl Strickland The Story] Uploaded for you, on Youtube ;))

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't...
I fining I right livestreaming channel, then I record it (screen by built-in software, so you can't do anything apart of watching it). Then you need to save it, cut adverts out,and compress it. After it upload on YT.

that's why it is so time taking, but hey, I know that feeling when you looking for something and you can't find it :sorry:

So, a bit of my time will not hurt me, but will make others happier ;)

Finally I find out, how to have a proper resolution! I use to put 4/3 for 16/9... Sorry, straight after I compress it, I upload it for you.
Uff good I have it before Mosconi Cup ;)

Thanks so much for doing this.

What is the name of the software you are using to re-record the livestream? I could use this for my job from time to time, which is why I am interested. RealPlayer has limited ability to do this function, but it can't do all formats.

Hustlin-Felice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks so much for doing this.

What is the name of the software you are using to re-record the livestream? I could use this for my job from time to time, which is why I am interested. RealPlayer has limited ability to do this function, but it can't do all formats.

I checked many, but I stayed with: FSCapturePortable.
Because:
1.It is for free
2.It is very simple
3.It give good output
4.Ymm, I think 3 is enough ;)

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
Thank you very much for taking your time to get this uploaded. I can't wait to see what he can do this year!

nodejo

Registered
Thx from Holland!

After watching this I really start liking Earl.
Always had a ton of respect for his game but didnt like him because of the disrespectful behaviour towards very classy and respectful pool players.

Hustlin-Felice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thank you very much for the upload! :thumbup: my best playing days were the 80's and early 90's.....earl was my hero.......still is.....I hope he keeps up his record of play at the mosconi cup......his record being the best of both usa and Europe...earl is the man!

flash5153

none
Silver Member
Great video,,I watched the whole thing.And I'm a bit surprised there wasn't any mention of the million dollar challenge in the video.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Thanks! Really enjoyed it. Looked to be a bit of a hassle to get on sky sports. This deserves to be on some of the major US stations!
Thanks!
Thanks so much for the links to the interview with Earl. There will never be another Earl Strickland and I hope we all can enjoy watching him play and listening to the interview with one of the greatest pool players ever.

James

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am downloading a copy of this video right now, a copy for my personal pool library. Yay! :cool:

I can burn a copy of YouTube via Real Player Plus 16.

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who still doesn't want to have Earl on Team USA after watching that documentary must be off THEIR head. Wow!

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My upload of The Story of Greatest player, Earl Strickland.

Fixed resolution, all in One Piece [without black frame]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Namjr1Rkxwo&list=PLVq2RgzxyZhf3Z2fjVDVCgbcTc2fZJwKU&index=2

Enjoy !!!

Thanks, Hustlin, for that piece. I enjoyed it UNTIL around 40:00, when Earl says...

"...That doesn't exist anymore [his self-pride and genuineness], you stripped me of that.
I'm not as genuine as I once was, I still am, but it's just there's so many things that happened that I never thought that pool would be like this."

So he's blaming pool's demise for his not being genuine or showing pride for the game anymore?

YOU, Earl, YOU were in a position to be a role model.
YOU had the opportunity to help pool.
Instead YOU too it out on the game, and, most important,
YOU took it out on others because pool didn't go the way YOU wanted it.
YOU will always have some excuse to present for YOUR bad behaviors.
YOU MAKE ME SICK. GROW UP!!

"Pool excellence is not about excellent pool, it's about becoming someone...." -Paul Newman Color of Money

And, Earl, you became someone that today's (and tomorrow's) pool player must avoid.
Pool will improve after you retire, trust me.

Last edited: