What did you get for Xmas (pool related)?

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6 in 1 tip tool from my daughter (needed one). Have enough cues (for now) just trying to perfect the usage of the ones I have !

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
With so much talk about talent and genes, I received 23andme from my son and I am going to find out once and for all if I am related to Ralph Greenleaf.

JoeyA

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
This is no shit, I just took this pic
Merry Christmas

"table with legs"

Nice table but you are probably going to have to have Ernie make you a mini cue. The balance on the standard cues looks all off and a messed up taper like I have never seen.Eh, thought that counts tho right?

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing for Christmas, but my birthday was Monday so I got myself a new shaft for my Runde.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I received 23andme

Joey, is that a DNA tester?

I was adopted, but the Greenleaf thing is pushing it. If you are related to me, you suck at pool most days.

Maybe you are my long lost brother from a Different Mother.

Thats how the Eagles referred to ourselves. Brothers from different Mothers.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Nice table but you are probably going to have to have Ernie make you a mini cue. The balance on the standard cues looks all off and a messed up taper like I have never seen.E, thought that counts tho right?

The real problem is finding a pool table light small enough to hang over it

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
picture.php

My Daughter made me this for Christmas from stuff laying around her house.

Charlie D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked the Daughters boyfriend if he could make me a chalk pouch for Christmas. He hit it out of the ballpark and I got lucky.IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
I didn't get anything pool related, but I never do. That is unless I leave very specific, detailed instructions on what to buy me. There is a "flat" present that I haven't opened yet. Maybe it will be enough for the JB case I've been wanting. (Fingers crossed)

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Bought myself a copy of Mark Wilson's "Play Great Pool". Can't wait to read it!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Enough cash to have Bob Frey refinish my Scruggs Sneaky and cover shipping. Sending it out tomorrow, can't wait to get it back. It will be like Christmas all over again!! Happy Holidays to all.

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife got me two sets of j.p.s made from cue ball material.
Bob at dz cues did a great job.

Nice surprise.

SLIM