We miss POVPool!

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Daniel Busch:

We miss your character, your charisma, and your charm!

I hope everything is going well for you, my friend. I just wanted you to know that a lot of us have been talking about you lately. We miss hearing your voice and seeing your shows.

To prove my point, I'm not going to lead anyone into this thread - I'll simply ask my fellow live stream fans to reply in their own way, and express their individual opinions.

I hope to see your show on my computer screen soon.

-Blake

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where did he go? Is he taking a hiatus from live-streaming, or did he quit doing it? Just curious.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
He just did the Tap event at SBE and I think. The mercer tourney shortly after... Settle down, sure things are ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's got a good girl friend in Geraldine (spl?). I'm sure He's been cuddling. I'm hoping we can get a nice friendly high stakes game of one pocket in action!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I like POV

That's my point of view.

I also am hooked to videos by SloMo...
...get you another table

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey All!
I did recently post "POV 2" to YouTube!
Ya know the one; where Dennis Hatch heads off with Carlo Biado in a race to 25, 10-Ball!

Hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwTi-EKlod8&list=PLfToIMJBTemJcClYivcdwz2cCogoeKN-f

Like it? Daniel, that was one of the best matches I have ever seen, liked the race to 25 too....I would recommend everyone to watch this one, quality stream Daniel! I'm not going to give it away as to who won but....this hill-hill is a match and a half!
thanks again daniel

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was an awesome match to watch live. I would ppv for action matches like that any day. Preferably American player vs euro/asian player.

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
DANNY B - Y'all come see.

Hey All!
I did recently post "POV 2" to YouTube!
Ya know the one; where Dennis Hatch heads off with Carlo Biado in a race to 25, 10-Ball!

Hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwTi-EKlod8&list=PLfToIMJBTemJcClYivcdwz2cCogoeKN-f

My absolute favorite one-pocket match is actually a match that Daniel himself played with Oscar Kovar at Hard Times a while ago. FOr a guy that doesn't play much One Hole, he really did well and taught me a great deal about the end game. One of the highlights of the posted video is that Daniel had The one and only BOX commenting along with fellow 1P hoe Spanky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDtRNxwjODc

Super awesome video. Keep up the great work Daniel.

Regards,

Lesh

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to see you getting the props that you deserve. Anything happening with the 1st Sunday of the month at Hard Times? You have been a life line since I moved to the Murrieta area and I'll spring for a meal at Chris & Pitts next time that I see you.

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
Like it? Daniel, that was one of the best matches I have ever seen, liked the race to 25 too....I would recommend everyone to watch this one, quality stream Daniel! I'm not going to give it away as to who won but....this hill-hill is a match and a half!
thanks again daniel

Yeah, I love it when Hatch breaks his cue at the end!!!

--Jeff

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm a big fan of POV pool. huge cred to daniel for his awesome work.
is there any reason to miss him? is he quitting? :(

Yeah, I love it when Hatch breaks his cue at the end!!!

--Jeff

break cue, jump cue, playing cue, all of them took some beating throughout the match

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-21 at 1.36.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-21 at 1.36.05 PM.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 110

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks again daniel

I will give it away, I did not win.

Wait a minute! Neither you nor I can give it away, Daniel already did!

(Thanks, Daniel)!!!!