Do you own a leather Cue Case? Here is a cheep rejuvenation tip.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Is you Cue Case scuffed up, looking old, looking like you need to buy a new one. Palm Sweat make your Suit Case Handle, Carry Strap, or Top Handle look like S**T?

Kiwi Shoe Polish Natural Color will make the thing look 110% better, just did mine that has and no T.L.C. in over THREE YEARS.

Scuff, and boo booz are gone, and the darn Cue Case looks 110% Better.

BTW I get my Kiwi at Wal-Mart.

My Cue Case is pictured below.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice tip! But what am I supposed to do with my Buffalo Instroke case? It's almost like suede from the start.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another great leather product is Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP. I'm a fan of quality leather footwear and use this on all my boots. Definitely good advice to treat your cases occasionally, a little preventative maintenance like this can go a long way towards making leather goods last longer.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Nice tip! But what am I supposed to do with my Buffalo Instroke case? It's almost like suede from the start.

Suede Brush work well, like a tooth brush will also help but you get the benefit of stroke practice if you use a tooth brush.:wink:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
but you get the benefit of stroke practice if you use a tooth brush.:wink:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398464101.347817.jpg

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to clarify something, polishing the case doesnt rejuvenate the leather. Use a product such as lexol, or leather honey once a year, twice a year if you are in a very hot dry climate. THEN use the shoe polish to shine it up and make it look better.
Chuck

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
I posted this product a few years ago. I use it on my old 4x7 instroke. Its the best stuff ever. I've also got a very nice leather jacket I use it on to. Will not stain or remain greasy. It makes leather glow. Huberd's shoe grease. I might have a picture of my case to.

Attachments

• 20140425_180427.jpg
    20140425_180427.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 432
  • Instroke and Madden 009.jpg
    Instroke and Madden 009.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 432

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
The Kiwi made the scuffs on places like the bottom of the Cue Case look like new, and my Suit Care Carry Handle had some awful looking places where my sweat attacked the leather. I did not want to try, and do some retouch dying, just cleaning, polishing, and restoring that was accomplished by the Kiwi product.

ADAM HENSON

---🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟--
Silver Member
I posted this product a few years ago. I use it on my old 4x7 instroke. Its the best stuff ever. I've also got a very nice leather jacket I use it on to. Will not stain or remain greasy. It makes leather glow. Huberd's shoe grease. I might have a picture of my case to.

___
Awesome looking case sir..very nice leather!