10 reasons you may or may not need an aiming system

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
#10. If you have been playing for years and you still miss shots you should make you could probably use an aiming system.

#9. If you are sure you are aiming in the right place and you are stroking the ball but it isn't going in the hole you may need an aiming system.

#8. If your high run in straight pool is over 200 and you don't use an aiming system you probably don't need one.

#7. If your high run in straight pool is 30 or less you could probably benefit from an aiming system.

#6. If you can beat the 10 ball ghost and you don't have an aiming system you probably don't need one.

#5. If you can't beat the 3 ball ghost you should probably work on an aiming system.

#4. If you just can't see exactly where you are supposed to hit the object ball on many shots then you should check out a good aiming system.

#3. If you pocket balls like John Schmidt and you don't use an aiming system then you don't need one.

#2. If you pocket balls like Corey Duell and you don't use an aiming system you don't need one.

#1. If you are a huge critic of aiming systems and the teachers of them (even though you basically suck) and your proof is the fact that John Schmidt and Corey Duell don't use an aiming system then you definitely don't need an aiming system and you are destined to live in eternal mediocrity.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
#10. If you have been playing for years and you still miss shots you should make you could probably use an aiming system.

#9. If you are sure you are aiming in the right place and you are stroking the ball but it isn't going in the hole you may need an aiming system.

#8. If your high run in straight pool is over 200 and you don't use an aiming system you probably don't need one.

#7. If your high run in straight pool is 30 or less you could probably benefit from an aiming system.

#6. If you can beat the 10 ball ghost and you don't have an aiming system you probably don't need one.

#5. If you can't beat the 3 ball ghost you should probably work on an aiming system.

#4. If you just can't see exactly where you are supposed to hit the object ball on many shots then you should check out a good aiming system.

#3. If you pocket balls like John Schmidt and you don't use an aiming system then you don't need one.

#2. If you pocket balls like Corey Duell and you don't use an aiming system you don't need one.

#1. If you are a huge critic of aiming systems and the teachers of them (even though you basically suck) and your proof is the fact that John Schmidt and Corey Duell don't use an aiming system then you definitely don't need an aiming system and you are destined to live in eternal mediocrity.

i agree with 8 reasons out of 10......:grin:

number 7 and 5 which i bolded above could be due to lack of position play skills rather than aiming........just sayin.......:rolleyes:

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Would the World change if we changed the phase "Aiming Systems" to a more usable word...."Aiming Methods"?

randyg

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would the World change if we changed the phase "Aiming Systems" to a more usable word...."Aiming Methods"?

randyg

Not really Randy. Some on here claim that pros don't aim, and they themselves never aim. They just wait until it "feels" right, then shoot. They won't even admit that is still aiming.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not really Randy. Some on here claim that pros don't aim, and they themselves never aim. They just wait until it "feels" right, then shoot. They won't even admit that is still aiming.

What ever feels right, is what you should use!
Mark

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

randyg

It does seem as though no two people are allowed to see things differently. So I doubt the verbage would fix it! :smile:
Mark

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nice.......... especially #1 lol!:D
but honestly those are true....:D

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I made a similar list.

10 reasons you may need to use some pheromone cologne.

10. If you have that one girl you have been trying to get for years but you are still stuck as "her friend" you could probably use some pheromone.

9. If you are sure you are a good guy but you can't "get any" to save your life.. you might could use some pheromone.

8. If you got more than 5 good numbers this week from girls you met on the street without using pheromone you probably don't need any pheromone.

7. If girls are quick to give you their number but it turns out to be fake you could use some pheromone.

6. If you have 10 girls to choose from on any given night to date and you don't use any pheromone... you probably don't need any pheromone.

5. If you haven't had a date in years... you could probably use some pheromone.

4. If you can't see why girls don't find you attractive then you could probably use some pheromone.

3. If you're getting Derek Jeter quality women, without pheromone, you don't need any pheromone

2. If you're turning girls on like Craig Ferguson you probably don't need pheromone.

1. If you are thinking pheromones are crap and don't work (even though you basically suck with women) and your proof is that Brad Pitt dont use any pheromones then you definitely don't need any pheromone and you are destined to live with a fat nagging wife that you absolutely can't stand.

The choice is yours. Choose wisely http://pheromonesguru.com/cologne-comparison/?gclid=CLWR37bxgMICFaGPMgodRlsAYw

Attachments

• derek-jeter-girlfriends.jpg
    derek-jeter-girlfriends.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hahaha, good ones too Sat.

But, if you use a Pheramone, get some womenz and you can't find the proper spot with the moisture missile, you may still be in need of an Aiming System.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahaha, good ones too Sat.

But, if you use a Pheramone, get some womenz and you can't find the proper spot with the moisture missile, you may still be in need of an Aiming System.

lol, although I've found the j.p.i.i.t.h. method works pretty good.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh you dirty old man, I know you're a p.i.i.t.h. "player" that uses lots of feel.:grin-devilish:

I always assumed he was a TOI player. I suppose you have to apply PIITH and a TOI for greater feel.

I would NEVER use TOI on purpose, unless the shot called for it !.. I'm thinking, T.O.I. may actually stand for,
...a "Touch Of Indecision" ?..(or maybe, "Trying Out Incorrect" methods, for P.I.I.T.H. ?) :p :p :p

SJD---Besides Wayne, didn't you know Derek Jeter is gay ?..Look at all the 'oinkers' he attracts ! :sorry:

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I suppose you hit "both sides of the cue ball". :idea:

I would NEVER use TOI on purpose, unless the shot called for it !.. I'm thinking, T.O.I. may actually stand for,
...a "Touch Of Indecision" ?..(or maybe, "Trying Out Incorrect" methods, for P.I.I.T.H. ?) :p :p :p

SJD---Besides Wayne, didn't you know Derek Jeter is gay ?..Look at all the 'oinkers' he attracts ! :sorry:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose you hit "both sides of the cue ball". :idea:

Yes I can, if the shot calls for it :idea:..Its a shame a player of your caliber, uses only boring TOI, on every shot ! :boring2: :boring2: :boring2:

SJD (by the way, I clicked on your 'player testimonial' list..Who in the hell are, D., Bob D., John Y., and Hank ?) :confused:

603651_10152089881192819_589974119_n.jpg

Last edited: