I'm back..and I'm pissed !

I know SJD is a dog lover and he could not tolerate Lou making fun of a dying man's dying dog. No blow is too low for Lou. I would copy and paste Freddy's response to Lou but it was so expletive filled (justifiably so) that it would not meet this site's requirements.

How does one make fun of a dog? I'm intrigued.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And your allegation without names demeans everyone in these HOF's except your boy SJD, whom you gave a pass. It also demeans everyone that voted. Cheap shot.

Like I said, those that followed along know what happened when. Twasn't all.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't want to canonize him, he's already in the Banks HOF.

And now, you suggested before for guys to leave the dead alone... well, until you need to mention the dead to make your points, at the same time insulting the dead? Wow, how valiant of you ????

Just because a few folks up here called you a greasy fat midget, I don't hold the same opinion of you. That is their opinion, and I make my own. Now, if you want to hold all the guys from Chicago responsible for the little moniker they made up for you up here, that's fine, but don't blame Freddy,,, he didn't make it up, he just laughed with the rest of us :p

Funny, you could just not let this go. I was actually trying to be nice, very nice, especially for this grizzled NPR veteran...

So, you took at shot at Fred a few posts ago and then come back again with some more. It mattered not that I said he was a family friend for 40 years and was trying to be nice, didn't insult you, but only said the good things Freddy did for sick pool hustlers. But, you wanted to make sure you got the last word in that folks ALL over the country hated him??? WTF is wrong with you ?

lol, I'm a bit over 5'9" so I can categorically say the midget part is false.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like you using this thread and SJD to beat down Freddy hasn't worked very well for you lou. Maybe you should let it go.

Since you seem to have realized the error of your ways and have stopped using Freddy to trash SJD... I'm good.

Lou Figueroa

stevelomako

Needed now…more than ever.
Silver Member
I didn't speed away, I drove away slowly.

At least now I know what you yelled back at me.

So you interpreted "a pedestrian" as me, saying something to himself as yelling at you, and speeding away as yourself "driving away slowly"?

Can't argue with reasoning like that. ;)

I own up to the things I do in life.

That's what I do to all pool players that I see on the street so I thought you meant me.

;)

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Boy, I'll tell ya! I've been reading this thread and seeing all the comments that are so hurtful and just can't believe it.

It's sad that people have to talk about people that have passed in ways that I've read in some of these posts but it also makes me realize how shallow some of you really are! A lot of you I know are considerably older than me and you seem to think your going to live forever,,,, whatever!!

Some of you need to realize that there is much more to life than just who is the best at this and that and who is a nice guy and who is jackass!

Admittedly, I find a sad kind of humor to some of these posts and I can "see" some of you typing these ridiculous posts about people(whom some don't even know), and I can't help but think how sad your lives must be!

Look towards the future people, and live life! Stop talking negative about people that have passed in a negative way, they are not here to defend themselves! Some of actually remind of those isis scumbags shooting people in the head over and over again after they are already dead,,,,, let it go!!!

Someday we are all gonna go, do you want someone to talk $hit about you without being able to defend yourself?? God works in mysterious ways people. He is our savior, but he can punish us as well!

Hope this makes sense to those that need to understand it!

ELI

Good Post.

The thing that gets to me is dishonesty &/or lies. When one, or several, state an untruth(s), it seems to me that the truth should be defended. That said it does not need to be turned into a counter offensive other than that one has stated an untruth for whatever reason & the truth is whatever it is. I'm not saying anyone has stated an untruth here as I do not know any of the particulars. I am just speaking in general regarding the truth.

As to StraightPool's comments regarding God, the way God punishes is to separate Himself from those that are not of the same Loving Spirit that He (or She) is.

To combine the two topics, One has been reported as saying, 'I am the truth, the, light, & the way'.

It has also been reported to have been said, 'Bare no false witness against thy neighbor'.

Then there is the quote, 'Love one another as I have Loved you.'

Again, Good Post, Eli.

The Best of God's Blessings to ALL,
Rick

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Well said. Talking ill of the dead shows lack of class and character. Some of these old guys hold on to grudges like a terrier holds on to a bone, it's ridiculous. If some random internet nobody (or even a pro) says something about you that you don't like, what's the big deal? Get over it. Our days are numbered and far too few, why spend them on petty shit like this, even making us others spend time on it...I do disagree with one part of your post, the God part. If a God exists capable of creating the entire universe (which I doubt) and everything in it, he would not punish people for crap like this, IMHO he'd laugh and then pity them.

Some of the old guys have just tired of pool entirely it seems. They only live for their petty feuds and online dramas. I don't blame them for tiring of pool after spending over half a century on the game, but there's got to be better things to do than instigating crap on an internet forum. Buy some white shorts. Put socks in your sandals. Have a drink and mellow out. I hear great things about those sun-hats as well. Maybe even have a friendly wager at a pool game.....

My 80 year old great uncle spent his last days in the summer sun, living it up to his last breath, an example I intend to follow (in spirit at least). He'd for sure laugh at this crap, that do I know. I still feel young enough to waste a little time here, but when and if I approach their age I hope I'll spend my time more wisely.

Good Post.

You may want to research the 'ratio of the universe'. Science has pretty much proven the existence of a 'Designer' of the Universe. The existence of a 'Designer' is extremely logical & rational even though we can not fathom the enormity of such power & order.

I'm 61 & I have certainly not lost my love for the game. In my opinion one does not lose love once it comes upon them. When one 'loses love' it is because true love was never there from the beginning.

Infatuation has been the root cause of many a failed marriages many which have ended in divorce.

Again, Your post was a good one.

Best 2 Y'a,
Rick

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Ask yappy how tall HE is.

The better question would be how tall is my wife.....that would be 5'11" for those keeping track.

Ps: I called nobody a midget. It was a name devised by someone far smarter than I ;)

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
I love it. The Thaiger Is now coming into defend. With friends like this, who needs enemies :thumbup: Lmao.

I'd kill myself before I'd want thaiger agreeing with me the sky was blue ;)

i want to see the thiager and ron swanson go at it....think you could pull that off tim without messing up? :D

Reactions: KRJ

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said, those that followed along know what happened when. Twasn't all.

Lou Figueroa

Are you really so dense that you don't get it, that when you make the allegation you did, without namimg names, you demean ALL of the HOF'ers and ALL of the voters?

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you really so dense that you don't get it, that when you make the allegation you did, without namimg names, you demean ALL of the HOF'ers and ALL of the voters?

Hey Bunter, Pay attention !!! This thread is old news...You have a fire to put out in this new thread. ;)

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=388056 (Post #15)

PS..Very exciting chatting with you last night. NOT...You even put my dog to sleep ! :embarrassed2:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You even put my dog to sleep !

Speaking of that, I remember taking a big Rottweiler to the Vets once.

Part way thru, the Vet turned to me and said, "I am going to have to put your dog down".

I was shocked and said, "what, why would you have to do that".

The Vet answered, "Because he is heavy".

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Speaking of that, I remember taking a big Rottweiler to the Vets once.

Part way thru, the Vet turned to me and said, "I am going to have to put your dog down".

I was shocked and said, "what, why would you have to do that".

The Vet answered, "Because he is heavy".

That might be the worst dog joke I've ever seen......
....but I'm gonna use it.
:lmao: