I'm back..and I'm pissed !

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you really so dense that you don't get it, that when you make the allegation you did, without namimg names, you demean ALL of the HOF'ers and ALL of the voters?

ah, good boy. Good fetch!

As to the HOF thing, no, the folks that follow such things (sorry you is not one of them) know what, when, and who. You obviously have less than no clue. Oh well.

Now then: do you know how to roll over and play dead too?

Lou Figueroa
it's an even
money bet :-o

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ah, good boy. Good fetch!

As to the HOF thing, no, the folks that follow such things (sorry you is not one of them) know what, when, and who. You obviously have less than no clue. Oh well.

Now then: do you know how to roll over and play dead too?

Lou Figueroa
it's an even
money bet :-o

Shows how clueless you are, I'm a verified member over there and therefore I vote on the HOF's. Want something to drink with your crow sandwich?

It's funny, your holier than thou self entered this thread to chastise me for using Fred's name, when all you really wanted to do was trash his reputation, how did that work out for you 'Dead Money' lou?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
That might be the worst dog joke I've ever seen

Ah, so you vant someting a little further up on the Groan Scale.

I went to a Zoo once. The only animal that they had there was a dog.

It was a Shih Tzu.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shows how clueless you are, I'm a verified member over there and therefore I vote on the HOF's. Want something to drink with your crow sandwich?

It's funny, your holier than thou self entered this thread to chastise me for using Fred's name, when all you really wanted to do was trash his reputation, how did that work out for you 'Dead Money' lou?

Just because you're member doesn't mean you know diddly-do-da.

Somewhat obviously, you dan't

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah, so you vant someting a little further up on the Groan Scale.

I went to a Zoo once. The only animal that they had there was a dog.

It was a Shih Tzu.

A chihuahua walks into a bar, hops up on a stool and asks for a dry martini. The bartender gets him the drink and says, "That'll be $18." The chihuahua pays him and the bartender says, "We don't get a lot of chihuahuas coming in here and ordering drinks." And the chihuahua says, "And at these prices you won't get a lot more."

Lou Figueroa
ba-da-bing

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
So this guy goes ice fishing.

After he drills his first hole, he hears a loud booming voice.

"There aren't no fish down there".

He drills a Second hole and again, he hears the same booming voice. "There aren't any fish down there".

He picks up his auger and drills a third hole. One more time, he hears the loud voice.

"There aren't any fish down there".

So the guy yells out, "God, is that you"?

The loud voice comes back.

"NO, it's the Rink Manager".

Don't get me going on the cheese jokes. I gots a million of em, I tells ya.