Should we start calling SVB, Mr. 3-Peat?

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
We should call him "Mr. Class". Can you think of a better rep for the game that we all love?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe Shane was smart to attend the USBTC. He's almost a lock to win at least 1 out of the 3 events. Especially with most of the big names all at the World Tournament. Minimal traveling cost and good shot at taking home 5-10K.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Not personel

Maybe Shane was smart to attend the USBTC. He's almost a lock to win at least 1 out of the 3 events. Especially with most of the big names all at the World Tournament. Minimal traveling cost and good shot at taking home 5-10K.

Nothing personnel bro, but is it so bad that a man commits to something and follow through. The other events to he best of my knowledge were announced after Shane had already committed to the event he played in.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Cleary

I think calling him "Shane" is fine.

I always like your posts and respect your opinion sir. I do not know Shane obviously and do not want to prop so one up for the wrong reason. If you have a reason for me to not respect Shane, please PM me and if is is valid, I will never compliment Shane again, but at this point he appears to be the best ambassador we have. Ty Tom

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always like your posts and respect your opinion sir. I do not know Shane obviously and do not want to prop so one up for the wrong reason. If you have a reason for me to not respect Shane, please PM me and if is is valid, I will never compliment Shane again, but at this point he appears to be the best ambassador we have. Ty Tom

Whuuuut? You are miffed why?

Call svb whatever you want. There's 35% chance he won't hear it anyway.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Not Funny

Whuuuut? You are miffed why?

Call svb whatever you want. There's 35% chance he won't hear it anyway.

I'm assuming this is a joke. If it is, personally I do not find it amusing. If others do so be it. Just wanted to state my opinion. THx