Shane Winters V. Skylar Woodward!! Who do you like

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky is a monster on the barbox.

Who was it that Shane Winters recently lost to on a action match like this? I could be thinking about the wrong guy..

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bar table 8 ball at their speed is more about the break than anything else really. From the little I've seen of Shane playing, it looks like he can really smash the break -- which could be the equalizer. So I think this could go either way.

Let the record reflect.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky passed Winters level about 2 years ago and is well beyond him. He's a whole different species.

That is what I thought too, but the match scores posted above this have it much closer.

Of course sky is a different player than he was a year ago too.

Is winters better than Grau?

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Shane Winters played a very good friend of mine at the big White Diamond tourney about 2-3 years ago. I watched him crush my friend 7-1 without making a single mistake. It was some of the strongest barbox 9B I've ever seen.

He's a monster. So is Sky, of course.

Btw, my friend is no banger. He's known as one of Arkansas' strongest players and has been so for over 25 years. He's beaten Chip, Joey, and scores of others.

Shane Winters chewed him up and didn't give 2 fawks about it.

Shane vs. Sky on a barbox is a pick'em for me, if they're both playing their normal gear. And I'm a huge fan of Sky. I was just blown away by how eerily strong Winters can play the game.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Shane Winters played a very good friend of mine at the big White Diamond tourney about 2-3 years ago. I watched him crush my friend 7-1 without making a single mistake. It was some of the strongest barbox 9B I've ever seen.

He's a monster. So is Sky, of course.

Btw, my friend is no banger. He's known as one of Arkansas' strongest players and has been so for over 25 years. He's beaten Chip, Joey, and scores of others.

Shane Winters chewed him up and didn't give 2 fawks about it.

Shane vs. Sky on a barbox is a pick'em for me, if they're both playing their normal gear. And I'm a huge fan of Sky. I was just blown away by how eerily strong Winters can play the game.

I like Shane and he def can catch a big gear.

Sky is still a favorite.

Anyone thinking it's a pick em, the action room will give you all you want on Shane even.

Shane can def win but Sky is supposed to.imo. :)

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

2strong4u

Banned
That is what I thought too, but the match scores posted above this have it much closer.

Of course sky is a different player than he was a year ago too.

Is winters better than Grau?

No and never has been but close. Grau has a high gear that is as good as the game can be played. If pool payed better the man would not need to work.