TAR 31: SVB vs Dechaine Now Available Online

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
17057080922_16e6449e9a.jpg

I just released TAR 31 on the TAR On Demand channel on Vimeo. This one was a lot of fun to do as both guys were talking a lot before it kicked off. This match is where the infamous equine intercourse quote came from.

Format was 10 ball race to 27, best two out of three sets. You can check out the free pre-match podcast with both players and hosted by Jennifer Barretta here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVKbOHJZ-U4

The match is available here for $9.95. This includes unlimited streaming to any device and unlimited downloads to save to your collection: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/tar31

Last edited:

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heaven.....

OK... maybe that's not the right one. I know I bought an old TAR match on VOD and never watched it. The details in my PayPal account record just shows the payment, not the players in the match. I was waiting to watch it with a friend who kept canceling on coming over. When I eventually went to watch it I couldn't figure out how to access it.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
OK... maybe that's not the right one. I know I bought an old TAR match on VOD and never watched it. The details in my PayPal account record just shows the payment, not the players in the match. I was waiting to watch it with a friend who kept canceling on coming over. When I eventually went to watch it I couldn't figure out how to access it.

When Vimeo first started the on demand service they had a one year time limit on streaming and downloading. That has gone away and there is no time limit on access to anything you buy now.

Send me a copy of your PayPal receipt via PM or email (info at theactionreport dot com ) showing what you bought and I will get you a code to access it.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
The fact that these are on Vimeo is awesome because you can watch them through the Vimeo app on Roku if you have a Roku box. I've purchased the SVB Mills match and the original TAR match with SVB and Corey and both were pretty awesome.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The fact that these are on Vimeo is awesome because you can watch them through the Vimeo app on Roku if you have a Roku box. I've purchased the SVB Mills match and the original TAR match with SVB and Corey and both were pretty awesome.

And the fact that you can download it is just as awesome since I can stick it on all my devices and watch even when not connected to the internet.

My kids music teachers do not have internet in their building, but I can load up my tablet with a bunch of videos to watch offline since I can copy the files to it.

And add the fact that the videos are very reasonably priced, it's a no-brainer. If the movie companies did this type of fair business they can cut their piracy rate in half.

Last edited: