World Cup of Pool Day 3 Updates

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
NF wobbles in a 4.
NVDB cuts in the 5.
NF slices in the 6 and goes 3 rails for shape on the 7.
NVDB slices in the 7.
NF pockets the 8.
NVDB makes the 9.
Hill hill

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
3 in the side.
4 in the corner, cue ball flirting with the side.
5 in the corner.
6 in the corner downtable.
7-9 combo for Japan.
Japan wins 7-6

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
All I can say is I am a Team Japan fan right now, who does that to there partner hill before he is shooting the combo to win it lmao. These guys are lunatics

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
That match had me on the edge of my seat. I friggin' love Naoyuki Oi. That guy absorbs pressure. Best match so far.

Edit: By the way this table is playing and the matches so far, it's extremely difficult to predict who will win any given match. And that makes this year's Cup all the more exciting with it's unpredictability.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
All I can say is I am a Team Japan fan right now, who does that to there partner hill before he is shooting the combo to win it lmao. These guys are lunatics

Yeah, if I end up with one of my horses to win my Action Room bet against Japan in the finals I am not sure who I will actually be rooting for, I would love to see Japan snap this thing off.

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
Team Japan is freakin awesome!!! Well deserved win, they played great pool. The final scoreline is very flattering to the Dutch.

Albatross Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rooting for Appleton in the next match, but don't really care for Karl much, kinda hoping Korea takes this one. Way to scratch Karl.....!

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Yeah, if I end up with one of my horses to win my Action Room bet against Japan in the finals I am not sure who I will actually be rooting for, I would love to see Japan snap this thing off.

Seriously though, these guys are very likable and they are bringing it. I'm pretty sure Oi laughed at the other one when he hung the 5 ball up that otherwise they would have won 7-4, I'll be going back to check it out again but these guys are on a whole other level of mental toughness

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Rooting for Appleton in the next match, but don't really care for Karl much, kinda hoping Korea takes this one. Way to scratch Karl.....!

I liked Karl until yesterday, now I feel like I hope all there matches are hill hill and they only win cause of Daz.