:: Meeting & Shooting :: Octotber @ Hight Point,NC - Chicago - Bangalore, India..

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I'll be in:
High Point, NC from 17th-20th
Chicago from 20th - 22nd
Bangalore, India from 28th - 31st

Was wondering if anybody who wants to meet up grab a beer and shoot some pool. I don't gamble but for the fun of it I'll could play for beer or table time :)

I know John@Redshoes in Chicago so I might just meet up with him again though he doesn't know I intend to hehe.

Anyone near High Point? I'm actually staying at Thomasvile, not sure where that is but hotel was all booked up at High Point...

I know Bangalore would be the most far fetched hehe, just trying my luck to see if there's anyone on AZ that's from there.

Drop me a PM or email at jive.ong@gmail.com

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
are you coming with us to the Doobie Brothers concert on Sunday night at Showplace? ;)

Thomasville is a tiny town, 10 minutes south down highway(s) 85. (there is an old 85 business & new 85 bypass.) the only fair pool hall in High Point is on Main street, between the 2 highways, in a strip shopping center, near WalMart. Market is up past business 85 (not between them).

guys from Market usually go to Triangle Billiards on Main at Lexington (next light after Krispy Kreme on Main). tables are red, bar boxes as i recall, and it gets pretty rough in there.

PM me your showroom & i'll stop by and say hey! i can't take you up on that game, cause i will be working - while you are playing. or we could meet at American Heritage Billiards @ IHFC/C5 and shoot on one of their tables....

Last edited:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
are you coming with us to the Doobie Brothers concert on Sunday night at Showplace? ;)

Thomasville is a tiny town, 10 minutes south down highway(s) 85. (there is an old 85 business & new 85 bypass.) the only fair pool hall in High Point is on Main street, between the 2 highways, in a strip shopping center, near WalMart. Market is up past business 85 (not between them).

guys from Market usually go to Triangle Billiards on Main at Lexington (next light after Krispy Kreme on Main). tables are red, bar boxes as i recall, and it gets pretty rough in there.

PM me your showroom & i'll stop by and say hey! i can't take you up on that game, cause i will be working - while you are playing. or we could meet at American Heritage Billiards @ IHFC/C5 and shoot on one of their tables....

Thanks for the heads up! I sent you a PM :)

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chicago

I'll call Beggers now and order the pie!
We can also hit a couple of other places this time. Just let me know your plans.
J-Flo

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I'll call Beggers now and order the pie!

We can also hit a couple of other places this time. Just let me know your plans.

J-Flo

Hey John,

Not sure if I'm looking forward to meeting you more or the pie :) I'll text you as a dates draw closer.

Jive

Snookered

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be in:
Chicago from 20th - 22nd

Was wondering if anybody who wants to meet up grab a beer and shoot some pool. I don't gamble but for the fun of it I'll could play for beer or table time :)

I know John@Redshoes in Chicago so I might just meet up with him again though he doesn't know I intend to hehe.

Anyone near High Point? I'm actually staying at Thomasvile, not sure where that is but hotel was all booked up at High Point...

I know Bangalore would be the most far fetched hehe, just trying my luck to see if there's anyone on AZ that's from there.

Jive,

You're travelling the whole damn world but you're giving your hometown a miss. :p:p:p

Snookered <=== still waiting

fat Albert

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would strongly encourage you to google Gate City Billiards near Wendover Ave.and I-40. One of the nicest Pool Rooms you will see anywhere,Tell them Wayne Smith told you about it. Don't know where your staying for the market but with little or no traffic 25 minutes to market showroom.

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
I'll be in:
Chicago from 20th - 22nd

Let me know when you get to Thomasville. I will be out of town the 17th but could be available the other dates. There is a pool room in High Point called Sharkeys and it wouldn't be far for you to travel to. It is on Main Street.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
If you want to make a short drive to Chandley's in Statesville you can check out the new room and maybe play the 5x10 Diamond. If that's being used I'm sure one of the other 56 Diamonds is open

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I'll be in:
Chicago from 20th - 22nd

Holy hell missed seeing you on here. Doubt I can make any of the stops but I have had a fetish for Indian women since college. Be careful be aware and have a great trip

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be in London in a couple of days time, see you there?

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Jive,

You're travelling the whole damn world but you're giving your hometown a miss. :p:p:p

Snookered <=== still waiting

The funny thing is I've been around the world several times over but I've not been home(Singapore) in more than 2years...I'm definitely gonna be back during CNY though, hope you'll be in town!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I would strongly encourage you to google Gate City Billiards near Wendover Ave.and I-40. One of the nicest Pool Rooms you will see anywhere,Tell them Wayne Smith told you about it. Don't know where your staying for the market but with little or no traffic 25 minutes to market showroom.

I'll probably see if there's anyone I can meet in NC otherwise I won't try to wonder around. Guess I'll just hold my breathe till Chicago..

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Let me know when you get to Thomasville. I will be out of town the 17th but could be available the other dates. There is a pool room in High Point called Sharkeys and it wouldn't be far for you to travel to. It is on Main Street.

Well I'll be there from 17th-20th so let me know :)

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
If you want to make a short drive to Chandley's in Statesville you can check out the new room and maybe play the 5x10 Diamond. If that's being used I'm sure one of the other 56 Diamonds is open

Unfortunately I won't be driving, will probably Uber my way around so I won't be able to travel too far...

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Holy hell missed seeing you on here. Doubt I can make any of the stops but I have had a fetish for Indian women since college. Be careful be aware and have a great trip

Thanks, hopefully we'll find an opportunity to meet soon :)

Snookered

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The funny thing is I've been around the world several times over but I've not been home(Singapore) in more than 2years...I'm definitely gonna be back during CNY though, hope you'll be in town!

Wife was talking about a trip to Wuhan next year around Mar/Apr to see the Cherry Blossom. Will update you again.

Snookered <=== Ang Bao ready for your little cutie:D:D:D