Anyone get any pool stuff for Christmas?

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife knows me well, some awesome pics for the pool room wall.

20151231_200645_zpsnqsrcd1r.jpg

20151231_200658_zpsaontmrux.jpg

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I should have added I got:

Play Your Best Straight Pool
Predator towel
Willard's tip tool
Q-Wiz

Nothing big, but just a few small things to add to the case. The book is awesome, only a few sections in, but surprised at how thick a book it is....excited to learn all it has to offer!

JasBy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got The pleasure of small motions and Capelle's guide to practicing pool. Both were on my list and I have a good wife. :D

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GF got me an Instroke 2X4 I'd been eyeballing... spying on my surfing history!
Good GF!

detroitfan0877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife got me new ridgebacks and some tournament blue simonis 860hr for my old valley. My table now plays 10X better than it ever has. And it looks great on top of that.

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got permission to buy a better table and pretty much whatever I want for to help me be a better player.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mostly got stuff for the mini cooper but she did get me some predator tips and the predator weight bolt kit.

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
I went on joe barringer's site cuecomponents.com and ordered every tip i had never heard of. I have 15 tips or so to try out in the new year

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same thing I ask for every year.... She paid for entrance (and buyback lol) to the Derby City One Pocket!!

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Toys for boys.....

A 9 mm Glock 43 with 5 magazines, a cute little sucker that drops in a jean or coat pocket. I now have 6 Glocks, trying to get one for each finger.

That and some small ivory diamond inlays in my Diviney Custom Ebony Hustler and another Diviney Lake Salvage shaft, so I will have 3 identical Lake Salvage playing shafts that fit the butts of my 2 Diviney paying cues. I expect to see the cue and shaft later this month.

Any guy that shoots a bunch knows you can't have to many pistol magazines and playing shafts.