Sky Woodward

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky is on one hell of a roll this year Music City Open Champion - Don Samples Memorial Champion - Texas Open 10 ball Champion and he won the Midwest 9 Ball in Olathe last night and it's only February

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky is on one hell of a roll this year Music City Open Champion - Don Samples Memorial Champion - Texas Open 10 ball Champion and he won the Midwest 9 Ball in Olathe last night and it's only February

But Terry, don't you know that all that stuff is rigged :( :)

I agree with you, buddy, and cueenvy got it right in post
number 46, as well.

Sky is one hell of a pool player, that's for sure. The most
amazing part to me is that he's playing this well and having
this type of success at such a very young age.

Kudos and congrats to him!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

I'm not sure how he finished in the Derby Events but snapped off Billy Thorpe race to 5 short rack banks AND race to 10 One Pocket in the Aramith Action Room.

Ray

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure how he finished in the Derby Events ...

Skyler Woodward's finishes in the 2016 Derby City Classic:

• Bigfoot 10-Ball -- Out of the money, tied for 5th-8th

• Banks -- Out of the money (lost in Rounds 1 and 4)

• One-Pocket -- Out of the money (lost in Rounds 1 and 4)

• 9-Ball -- Tied for 29th-44th = $500 (lost in Rounds 5 and 7)

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the kid and wish him nothing but the best. His parents and family should be proud.

This crap about scams and dumping does nothing for anybody. I have found, the ones that are skeptical or non trusting in life are the biggest rip, lying, scammers themselves:groucho:

-Kat,

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
I like the kid personally. Having hung out with him on a few occasions, he seems to have the right mindset and a positive attitude towards life. He's definitely on fire right now. With that being said, I agree with others who say he still has alot to prove. For the record, how does his resume look next to Shane's at this age? Hadn't Shane already won a US Open?

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky isn't going to stop improving and winning. He's got so much potential. No telling where his game will top out at. He just does everything correctly. We are fortunate to have a rising star to watch.

I'd like to see him in a long race with someone like Dechaine. ...bet he would surprise a lot of people.