Barry Behrman

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Barry, our friend!

Very sad news!
We wish Barry the best and a timely recovery!
:(

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Best wishes for Barry, I hope he can recover soon and see all the support
on AZ and facebook. He isn't that old, so I hope he's gonna be able to bounce back.

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
I was stationed in Norfolk for 13 years.... Began going to Qmasters within a week of getting there and was one of my last stops before I rolled out... Barry always did me right and I was there numerous times per week at different periods of my time there.... Get well soon, Barry!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know nothing about this guy and his prior shenanigans but I hope his previous bashers that are coming out to wish him the best realize we are all humans and we all make bad decisions and mistakes. If you are now wishing someone the best that you chastised previously, shame on you. If you hated him in health have the sack to hate him in illness. Anything less is disrespectful to Barry and yourself.

warriorpoet62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know nothing about this guy and his prior shenanigans but I hope his previous bashers that are coming out to wish him the best realize we are all humans and we all make bad decisions and mistakes. If you are now wishing someone the best that you chastised previously, shame on you. If you hated him in health have the sack to hate him in illness. Anything less is disrespectful to Barry and yourself.

Well what's a thread on AZB without at least one douche bag.

Wishing you well, Barry.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please discern your point? This post is two pages long, I'm sure a lot of people are refraining from commenting. Maybe God will save you.

Last edited:

warriorpoet62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please discern your point? This post is two pages long, I'm sure a lot of people are refraining from commenting. Maybe God will save you.

My point is, this thread is about Barry and his health. It is not about your opinion about how people should act or God.

My point was that your post was nothing more than trolling...and not very good trolling at that.

In fact, a couple of people said that they didn't like Barry, but they didn't want anyone to go through that. I think it's referred to as the duality of humanity.

P. S. You can't discern a point. You can embellish it; you can expand on it, but you can't discern it.

wp

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
Message to the mods! You guys have banned me for life on a comment I made about how I felt about this site(remember the "c" word but I used "k" instead?)

Ok, anyway, it's times like these when I read certain posts that people post that makes me feel like my comment was spot on;)

I ask myself,,,, do you think you were a little too harsh? No!

Come on guys, make me proud!!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have no reason to explain, it is typical of believers to endorse themselves. Be proud of your self embellishment/

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Message to the mods! You guys have banned me for life on a comment I made about how I felt about this site(remember the "c" word but I used "k" instead?)

Ok, anyway, it's times like these when I read certain posts that people post that makes me feel like my comment was spot on;)

I ask myself,,,, do you think you were a little too harsh? No!

Come on guys, make me proud!!

For life? Posting from the great beyond, eh?

...That's dedication