Hatch vs. Earl

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone going to the challenge match may 13 @ break time billiards in Wilmington NC. Have never seen any pros play in person and I'm very excited for the expierence!!!!!

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope so man it's a 2 hour drive for me and I have to be at work by 0700 the next morning but I ain't missing it for the world lol ��

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me tell you, this is going to be a great spectator match. These two remarkable players are not shy about voicing their opinions to each other and the crowd.

This won't simply be a challenge match, but a performance of what professional pool is all about. Two titans with super strong offensive games duking it out.

My suggestion is sit as close as you can. If they have VIP seating, spring for it. These two will have tension, laughs, pressure cooker situations and great shot making emanating from the table in tidal waves.

Congratulations on one hell of an introduction to live professional pool.

Last edited:

Gary G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hatch vs Earl

If possible bring a video recorder/gopro and record
It . These two guys will give you a show and get some
pictures also . Enjoy the show . :thumbup:

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll try and record some of it.....they may be doing a 2 hour group clinic 1 one with hatch and one with earl for a $100. Anybody think that it would be worth it and has anyone ever done one? I'm going to do it regardless for the expierence

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll try and record some of it.....they may be doing a 2 hour group clinic 1 one with hatch and one with earl for a $100. Anybody think that it would be worth it and has anyone ever done one? I'm going to do it regardless for the expierence

Everything I've heard about Earl's lessons is they are 100% worth it

Btw, dont blink or it could be over, both these guys play super fast - the way it should be

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no idea if it is streamed or what they are playing for. I pm Dennis hatch on Facebook and he said that I was the first one to express interest on the lessons.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 689

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
I would love to see a stream or recording of this. Saw these 2 in erie and that time, Dennis was on fire!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone going to the challenge match may 13 @ break time billiards in Wilmington NC. Have never seen any pros play in person and I'm very excited for the expierence!!!!!

Those two should be good to watch. They make it look so easy.

It can be very inspiring.