Ignor list

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the problem is that sometimes it looks like the Moderators are treating some of these lame-brained
Azers on the equivalent of ignore. Why & how they get away with their aserbic comments is beyond me.
Suspend 'em all if need be but allow and encourage civility and decorum to return to the Forum soon.

The solution is report every AZer that posts objectionable posts. The Forum Rules are very simple & lucid.
Don't stop reporting them either. Every time they break the Forum Rules, just report everyone, including me.
There's about a dozen Azers on my watch list for Rules Abuse and they regularly do it and I report them.
It is the only way the Mods have a chance of helping make the Forum a better place for everyone to enjoy.

Matt

Last edited:

PocketPooler

Silver Member
I think the problem is that sometimes it looks like the Moderators are treating some of these lame-brained
Azers on the equivalent of ignore. Why & how they get away with their aserbic comments is beyond me.
Suspend 'em all if need be but allow and encourage civility and decorum to return to the Forum soon.

The solution is report every AZer that posts objectionable posts. The Forum Rules are very simple & lucid.
Don't stop reporting them either. Every time they break the Forum Rules, just report everyone, including me.
There's about a dozen Azers on my watch list for Rules Abuse and they regularly do it and I report them.
It is the only way the Mods have a chance of helping make the Forum a better place for everyone to enjoy.

Matt

Post of the year. I couldnt agree more.

Last edited:

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why make a joke out of so many things that get posted? Too many troll comments. If you do not have a good reply, then why reply? The OP was being serious in his post, and I imagine that these type of replies are not appreciated. I imagine that this is exactly the reason why fewer people post their thoughts on here. Everyone just wants to make a big joke about our thoughts.

Step 1 - Go re-read OP's thread.
Step 2 - Go re-read your own thread.
Step 3 - Explain how your comment has anything to do with OP's thread.

If you do not have a good reply, then why reply?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Matt

Bava, I read and re-read the thread trying to figure out which post (s) you where referencing and I'll be honest I'm still coming up with zilch. If you would, could you please at least give us a clue to what exactly you are referring to? Thanks!

The best I could come up with is this is some cue buyer/seller/trader/maker type of thing? If I'm way off please lmk and elaborate. Thanks again!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really do not think it's prudent nor the proper thing to cite Azers that go out of their way to dump on threads,
The AZ handles are pretty well known & spend enough time around these parts and it's hard not to encounter.
It's like offering yourself up as bait to name them & I no longer have tolerance to indulge their crap that starts.
I'd like to see some Azers.banned for awhile like a 6 months time out...a year...or even permanently if need be.
This doesn't have to happen because all it takes is a better attitude on their behalf and a lot more civil behavior.

Matt B.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really do not think it's prudent nor the proper thing to cite Azers that go out of their way to dump on threads,
The AZ handles are pretty well known & spend enough time around these parts and it's hard not to encounter.
It's like offering yourself up as bait to name them & I no longer have tolerance to indulge their crap that starts.
I'd like to see some Azers.banned for awhile like a 6 months time out...a year...or even permanently if need be.
This doesn't have to happen because all it takes is a better attitude on their behalf and a lot more civil behavior.

Matt B.

Well, sir. From this statement I'd conclude you were not talking about me. Thank you. I don't know you sir, and have no problem with you. I don't even think we have any interaction. But I WILL SAY THIS : I'd bet there are MANY people that would find your posts about buying and use of Ivory " objectionable " and also if everyone knows knew what your user name meant in ITALIAN they would be even more objectionable to it. ( the translations CLEARY is not within the forum rules - look it up. ) I don't really care about either , just saying.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey btw, should you be put on the report list every time you post because your user name is against the rules? Just curios? I MIGHT BE OFFENDED?

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Matt B.

So you ask for civility and decorum while calling others names (which is against the rules, by the way, so report yourself). Then state that you are going behind others backs to tattle on them, but don't have the fortitude to to tell them to their "face".

Please make a list of all things YOU find objectionable, so we can all make sure not to post on any of them.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you ask for civility and decorum while calling others names (which is against the rules, by the way, so report yourself). Then state that you are going behind others backs to tattle on them, but don't have the fortitude to to tell them to their "face".

Please make a list of all things YOU find objectionable, so we can all make sure not to post on any of them.

I doubt Bava has much to say, but is love to hear it. BTW AZ - please research what his user name means in ITALIAN, BTW.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Tell 'um....

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey btw, should you be put on the report list every time you post because your user name is against the rules? Just curios? I MIGHT BE OFFENDED?

E'rybodd think their shit don't stank, don't they?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 182

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While something I NEVER DO, I call out Bava to respond in kind . I would like to hear it. Thanks!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neil & Bmore....????

I am not calling others names.
My handle is just that......a handle.......and it's Italian slang.
It's my words that should be judged, i.e., my actions.....not my Az handle.

Please don't try throwing this discussion towards Az member handles.
I am was banned in the past but I learned from the experience.
Others can benefit from the same treatment and from what I can tell,
you aren't that type Azer. If you wanna throw trouble at me, you need
to first find a legitimate reason but in the meantime, you got no case pal.

Matt B.

p.s By way, sex with one's parent is not the meaning and the actual translation is having sex with yourself (alone).

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been on this Forum for awhile.
This is the first time this has come up and I'm sure there's lots of paisanos around here thru the years.
Sounds like supporters of ideologist are gathering. Scary thought...Are there more out there like him?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been on this Forum for awhile.
This is the first time this has come up and I'm sure there's lots of paisanos around here thru the years.
Sounds like supporters of ideologist are gathering. Scary thought...Are there more out there like him?

Sounds like you think a witch hunt is a brewin? And comin for youins?

No way. We are gown men here and all done our time in the pool room. I think we can all hang and tolerate each other.

That is the cool thing about the pool room. Membership is based on pool.

Where I grew up, we were all sorts of people, police detectives, a pimp or 2, construction workers, handicapped, 9-5ers....they all fit in.

They all got ridden from time to time too.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I grew up in Brooklyn after WWII.......moved to CA when I was 30......still out on the West Coast.
The greening of America started in NYC.......Ellis Island.......the Entry Point For Immigration.
When and where I grew up, my neighborhood was a melting pot of sorts for all types of ethnicities.

You either got along or there was blood spilled.....the neighborhood street gangs of the 50's & 60's.
Fights were fought for the dumbest, most stupid reasons......sometimes the Forum reminds me of that.
Too much machismo & testosterone seemingly comes into play with posts & threads go downhill fast.