Ignor list

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
A few months ago I put someone on my ignor list.

For some strange reason I decided to take them off the list to see what they had to say.

My mistake.............. a leopard never changes his spots. The same rude, self proclaimed expert is still showing just how much of an ass he can be.

I put him back on the ignor list and added one of his nut huggers.

People like him and his friends are the reason so many people have left this forum and the reason new people are afraid to ask questions.

I only takes one or 2 rotten apples to spoil the whole barrel..............

Kim

Bigb'scues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A few months ago I put someone on my ignor list.

For some strange reason I decided to take them off the list to see what they had to say.

My mistake.............. a leopard never changes his spots. The same rude, self proclaimed expert is still showing just how much of an ass he can be.

I put him back on the ignor list and added one of his nut huggers.

People like him and his friends are the reason so many people have left this forum and the reason new people are afraid to ask questions.

I only takes one or 2 rotten apples to spoil the whole barrel..............

Kim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 791
Why make a joke out of so many things that get posted? Too many troll comments. If you do not have a good reply, then why reply? The OP was being serious in his post, and I imagine that these type of replies are not appreciated. I imagine that this is exactly the reason why fewer people post their thoughts on here. Everyone just wants to make a big joke about our thoughts.

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everybody is the hero in their own movie...

You are right that this site is dying.

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Why make a joke out of so many things that get posted? Too many troll comments. If you do not have a good reply, then why reply? The OP was being serious in his post, and I imagine that these type of replies are not appreciated. I imagine that this is exactly the reason why fewer people post their thoughts on here. Everyone just wants to make a big joke about our thoughts.

Jokes don't bother me.......... humor is just fine............ it's the critical, over bearing ass holes that I have had enough of..........

Kim

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Why take life so seriously? It is an Internet forum. Given the sheer volume of participants, there is bound to be a wide range of reactions to everything.

I can only think of a few posters for whom this place is actually directly impactful on thir lives...and I don't mean emotionally.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

The OP was simply making a statement. His point is taken. Nothing else to be accomplished here. For the sake of joking replies... Life is too serious to take seriously.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would never hang out with anyone who cannot appreciate a picture of Marty Feldmans gloriously bulging eyes. 'Abby Normal' those baby blues were.... :thumbup:

tumblr_m31ni5NsM71qc1ap3.gif