got my new cuetec r360 cue today

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
i got my brand new cuetec r360 cue today now im ready to play some serious pool now i love cuetec cues 13-676.jpg

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just recently bought a shaft from one of the sellers here. It's my first LD shaft and so far I've noticed a good change. I like it and recommend it for anyone starting out.

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
thats awesome travis i hope it brings you much pleasure playing pool with your dad races to three and any torneys that you may enter and a low deflection shaft is a great cue cutec is one of the best cues in the world earl strickland won like 4 us opens and 3 world championships i really excited that you finally made the switch to the r360 happy shooting my friend sincerely apoc

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Travis when are you and your dad RandyG going to post the results of your challenge matches where you beat him two out of three by playing a good game of 9-ball by only missing two shots with your Cuetec cue?

r/DCP

lolanto

Registered
good luck have fun bro... play with it more and more so you can get used to it in no time.... take care...

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on your new cue :smile:

I'd love to try one out sometime... Could you post us a few real life pics of it maybe :eek:

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gratulations! I love the R360s.
A very fine choice and a true workmans queue with a nice shaft that has less deflection and more feel than a lot of "customs"!

Last edited:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Darn nice looking cue. Enjoy.
I wish you would have said something, though. I could have made you a good deal on a Wonder, or a Miracle. :smile:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've got a lot of nerve Mike. First you post drivel about how bad league players are around you (in the middle of nowhere), when you can't run three balls yourself. Now you make fun of Randy (one of the top instructors in the world) by connecting him with Travis Trotter. You need to go crawl back in your hole butthead! :angry:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Travis when are you and your dad RandyG going to post the results of your challenge matches where you beat him two out of three by playing a good game of 9-ball by only missing two shots with your Cuetec cue?

r/DCP

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had a 360 for a bit more than a year and think it is great cue. I'm not sure why people trash Cuetec so much. This cue is a very good playing cue. Never shot with any other Cuetec, but this one is good.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've got a lot of nerve Mike. First you post drivel about how bad league players are around you (in the middle of nowhere), when you can't run three balls yourself. Now you make fun of Randy (one of the top instructors in the world) by connecting him with Travis Trotter. You need to go crawl back in your hole butthead! :angry:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I mentioned in another thread today that I had never paid any attention to his posts.

Now I see what some people are referring to.

Scott ....you gotta realize ...some people are just natural born assholes so worked up over his poor attempt to make a joke ....or whatever he is attempting with b.s. Posts like above .

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mentioned in another thread today that I had never paid any attention to his posts.

Now I see what some people are referring to.

Scott ....you gotta realize ...some people are just natural born assholes so worked up over his poor attempt to make a joke ....or whatever he is attempting with b.s. Posts like above .

He's not a natural at all. He genuinely works at it; fabricating any excuse to create another inane or repetisious thread. I once spent the better part of an afternoon researching data about poor table illumination and the characteristics of cataracts, and he either won't listen, or sends back bazaar retorts. Being insensitive, and belittling is not in my nature, but now, I simply cannot be bothered giving him any sort of serious responses at all.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on your new cue :smile:

I'd love to try one out sometime... Could you post us a few real life pics of it maybe :eek:

+1 on this and a review?... I've got my Pardus... but looking for another cue for the stable. Just starting to get back into playing after 10 years so researching a lot.

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Sounds like your game is really coming along Travis, look me up when you're brave enough and we can play a friendly game for your cuetec cue.